Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

dont think indian bowlers are that lucky !! :p

Maybe. Then again, Cricinfo's having problems so I'm stuck back at AUS: 3/207 (39.1). So, can someone please give me a status update with this?

The 50s are coming thick and fast for White now. Well played and hopefully he can really up his strike rate.

Given Hussey's current strike rate and White's explosive power, we should be able to cruise to 280ish.

India will be happy if Australia get 280ish. 300+ seems very much a possibility with these two batting so well and with the guys yet to come (like Lee, Johnson, etc)

Kumar is barely touching 130ks, that is just not fast enough.

He is just that type of a bowler. Cant do anything. We have picked him (dont know for what coz in unhelpful conditions, he is an absolute waste and similae to RP Singh).

* Steals commentators words *

If the wicket falls would you give Voges the chance to bat or give the bat to Johnson?

EDIT: Boy what a jinx that was.

The 50s are coming thick and fast for White now. Well played and hopefully he can really up his strike rate.

Double take*

Seriously though, I agree. Australian batsmen are in such good form at the current time, they almost seem un-touchable. And as for India, their bowling is quite the opposite. Harbajan Singh is a prime example of this.

Double take*

Seriously though, I agree. Australian batsmen are in such good form at the current time, they almost seem un-touchable. And as for India, their bowling is quite the opposite. Harbajan Singh is a prime example of this.

So was his fielding just then :p

All that building and no fireworks from White :( Lets see what Voges can do, he can score quickly. Been a good first powerplay over.

i really dont understand why munaf wasnt picked in the place of kumar !
stupid captaincy by dhoni. hes just going down and further down with every series !

indian bowling attack is so bad right now i wouldnt mind picking Powar for Harbhajan and VRV singh for kumar ! :doh

Users who are viewing this thread