Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

All that building and no fireworks from White :( Lets see what Voges can do, he can score quickly. Been a good first powerplay over.

Oh dear. I'll put this lightly, Cricinfo are having 'technical difficulties with the site, so no updates are coming through. Basically the last thing I've seen is when Australia were 211/3 (39.2). Michael Hussey was 32 off 25 and Cameron White was sitting comfortably at 42 runs off 60 deliveries. So, I ask in frustration and desperation....

Update? :p

kiwi1st - can ya tell me the latest score please ? i cant be arsed to switch on my TV again ! :p

Bhajji does not deserve any wicket. :mad:

i really dont understand why munaf wasnt picked in the place of kumar !
stupid captaincy by dhoni. hes just going down and further down with every series !

indian bowling attack is so bad right now i wouldnt mind picking Powar for Harbhajan and VRV singh for kumar ! :doh
Exactly.Two inform bowlers in Domestic Cricket,this season (Munaf and Tyagi) sitting in the bench while Ishant still being given the chance.I've not been a fan of Dhoni's team selection right from his earlier days too though.

Oh dear. I'll put this lightly, Cricinfo are having 'technical difficulties with the site, so no updates are coming through. Basically the last thing I've seen is when Australia were 211/3 (39.2). Michael Hussey was 32 off 25 and Cameron White was sitting comfortably at 42 runs off 60 deliveries. So, I ask in frustration and desperation....

Update? :p

Cricbuzz - Match

Cricket Australia website.

i really dont understand why munaf wasnt picked in the place of kumar !
stupid captaincy by dhoni. hes just going down and further down with every series !

indian bowling attack is so bad right now i wouldnt mind picking Powar for Harbhajan and VRV singh for kumar ! :doh

Thats laughable. The 10-15 runs that Bhajji gives away with his bowling, Powar will give away with his fielding (probably even more). Bhajji is a above average fielder and can save runs too with his field. Bhajji is a far better batsman than Powar. Thats utterly laughable. I can see the anger on Bhajji but you got to realise that you guys were having too much expectations on him stemming for the overhype on him. I wont go near VRV Singh. We have Sreesanth, Irfan and others to fall upon. Once Zak comes, lot of things might fall in place.

Exactly.Two inform bowlers in Domestic Cricket,this season (Munaf and Tyagi) sitting in the bench while Ishant still being given the chance.I've not been a fan of Dhoni's team selection right from his earlier days too though.

Ishant has bowled very well today, and has shown signs of a comeback. Although I feel Munaf or Tyagi should have played in place of Kumar. I am very a fan of Kumar, and I hate him in Indian conditions.

Hopes took care of that wide one with a punishing lofted cover drive. And short and wide this time smashed to the fence. Just what was needed.

Cricbuzz - Match

Cricket Australia website.

Cheers, repped.

Hopes is a man on a mission here (14* (9)). He's batting well, but I really am disappointed in the Indian Performance so far. Poor bowling, poor fielding, hoping for a turn around with the bat.

Poor over from Praveen Kumar there. Gave too much width too many times.

Thats laughable. The 10-15 runs that Bhajji gives away with his bowling, Powar will give away with his fielding (probably even more). Bhajji is a above average fielder and can save runs too with his field. Bhajji is a far better batsman than Powar. Thats utterly laughable. I can see the anger on Bhajji but you got to realise that you guys were having too much expectations on him stemming for the overhype on him. I wont go near VRV Singh. We have Sreesanth, Irfan and others to fall upon. Once Zak comes, lot of things might fall in place.

if you didnt get it, that was a literal explanation !
it was an exaggeration of our pathetic bowling attack.

next game, mishra for harbhajan
munaf for kumar
tyagi for ishant !

Users who are viewing this thread