Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

If Australia get a score of around 230, we`ll find it tough. Our top order likes a bit of pace on the ball and we are`nt as good a side on the slow and low wickets these days. Gambhir is due for a failure as well. I don`t have a great feeling about this game for India.

Question of the Day- Why the heck did Shaun Marsh not make it to the 11?

I see no reason why he should have been dropped and Cameron White should be playing. Give Marsh a chance up the order. For Chrissake, give him one. :eek:

The comments about White and Watson thus far are interesting to say the least. They've been two of the strongest performers in the last six months. Australia wouldn't have won the Champions Trophy without them. It's very easy to cry about the abundance of low scores, but at the end of the day, who cares if you scored 0 or 30? It's the big scores that count.

What is a defendable target on this track ??

Anything near 220 would be challenging. Anything over 240 would be quite safe until India bat exceptionally well. And 260+ would be almost impossible to chase under the light until Indian batsman completely forget about the pitch and play their natural attacking game.

Hmmm still no acceleration, I really hope its the pitch which is a shame as it would have been a good time to see how Voges goes at finishing.

Voges, what an idiot. Why went for lofted shot ?? he was going well while on defensive. He should have waited till Powerplays :facepalm

These are type of pitches we had in last decade.

Pretty average knock by Voges. Always thought of him as a big hitter from that one knock but clearly hes not that.

Faster men should be avoided. Plenty of lolly pop bowlers out on field to bowl slow.

Pretty average knock by Voges. Always thought of him as a big hitter from that one knock but clearly hes not that.

I don't think anybody should judge anyone on this pitch. Nobody has been able to hit big till now, Aus is playing at 4-5 runs per over.

Users who are viewing this thread