Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Jadeja has troubled them a bit. 1 plumb LBW that the umpire gave away, and 2 another missed catching chances but those were hard anyways.

WTF !! what kind of umpiring ?? WTF ??? This assholes should not even do umpiring in domectic levels.

Shaky decision that one. Dhoni didn't even look that confident, when he appealed.

We have a debutant umpire, and this other shitty one, while Aleem Dar umpires Bangladesh and Zimbabwe...

If I could decide the team, I'd bring in Marsh for White the way Cameron seems to be batting. But it was a bad call, it happens to everyone.

Last edited:
I guess Dhoni appealed for a LBW and even then wasnt too confident. Didnt look out to me. Unlucky White!

White gone now. Looked like inside edge to me.

Bring Bhajji on now. Get rid of Hussmaster.

White gone now. Looked like inside edge to me.

Get a 2 pair of glass and 2 earheads too if possible. Keep one with uou and gift the other one to this Umpire

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Some umpiring decisions go your way, some don't. Thats life :)

I hope, They will do the same thing when we will bowl. Then i will not have any problem

Looks like there was indeed a very thin edge. During the time the snicko was shown, there was movement in the wave when there was gap between ball and pad but the ball had just passed the bat. I guess it was indeed caught behind.

Brilliant decision!

Users who are viewing this thread