Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Dhoni said they had an extensive fielding session,since they dint have much to worry in rest of the departments.The Indian fielding has been above par so far.Everyone giving their 100%.

Not as bad as people around are pretending. Lots of rain last week made this pitch a bit tricky. Bounce is decent so far except for some odd low bounce. By decent I mean playable. We have to wait for slow bowlers/ spinners to see the bounce. No sideways movements, not much of a swing so far. Pitch is fairly dry. The only concern is slowness. Bottom line is for player like Ponting, if he stays on the crease for 5 or 6 overs, he is all set to play long inning.

Are you on leave?

scion_sid added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

If Aussies get 200 this game is over. Dhoni might have dropped one here. Get Yuvi in instead of jadeja. He is crap.

Jadeja's first over was unharmful as far as the help from the pitch goes. And both Ponting and Watson are settling down very dangerously for India's liking. I dont have a good feeling about this match as far as India is concerned.

Yuvraj Singh is always shinning. Whether he is batting or bowling,does not make a difference. He`s become a star. :banana2

Phooh! Watson gone.Would have made a ton had he not been sent now by Yuvraj and a smart piece of keeping from Dhoni.

Are you on leave?

Yup, at last found some time for cricket. After couple of months, I am going to watch a full cricket match.
Enough evidence. Watson pulling both spinners and pacers. Once you use to this bounce, you can cut or pull. I think Watson is here with perfect mind set. He has not changed much of his natural game. Sehwag must have to play with same attitude. He does not need to care much about the bounce of the pitch.
Courageous move by Ponting. He did not know that pitch is going to play better than all expected. He opened and I think it is going to work good for Australia.

EDIT: Watson was beaten by spin there. Crucial passage of play now.

Finally. Dhoni dropped a catch of Jadeja's bowling but he redeemed himself here.

Australia might do to us what we did to them in Nagpur. They have Hauritz, White to take care of the spin. Sehwag, Yuvraj, Raina should find it very hard to do the big hits. Sachin, Gambhir and Dhoni have to manuver but not sure how well they can. The wickets are just not easy to come here. The ball is turning but the Aussies havent been troubled at all so far by either Yuvraj, Jadeja or Bhajji.

Aussies will be eyeing 270 now. Anything over 220 is tough ask here.

Yup, at last found some time for cricket. After couple of months, I am going to watch a full cricket match.
Enough evidence. Watson pulling both spinners and pacers. Once you use to this bounce, you can cut or pull. I think Watson is here with perfect mind set. He has not changed much of his natural game. Sehwag must have to play with same attitude. He does not need to care much about the bounce of the pitch.
Courageous move by Ponting. He did not know that pitch is going to play better than all expected. He opened and I think it is going to work good for Australia.

EDIT: Watson was beaten by spin there. Crucial passage of play now.

Good News. Wait till WC sees this post. :p

Users who are viewing this thread