Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Looks like there was indeed a very thin edge. During the time the snicko was shown, there was movement in the wave when there was gap between ball and pad but the ball had just passed the bat. I guess it was indeed caught behind.

Brilliant decision!

How come ?? When the ball have not even touched the bat.

Hmmm White really starting to go down the drain here. First he plays a snails knock, now he doesn't even get off the mark. And geez we are so defensive these days.

The ground is really small, Finally a boundary after a long time :p

Finally a boundary... after 130 deliveries. Can't figure whats worse... India's fielding or Australia's batting :sarcasm

The pitch imo :p

Its really making tremendous improvement. Technically speaking, it takes about 5 yrs for a newly laid pitch to settle down. This pitch has shown remarkable improvement in just 1 yr. It will be a great pitch when the World Cup 2011 comes knocking :)

Finally getting some boundaries away, 2 in 2 overs. This is a good opportunity for Voges to cement himself in the side. And Henriques will be handy coming in with the license to hit rather than stay in.

India's fielding is very good today.Except that misfield that sehwag made,we've been terrific in the field.

I know. But just making sure I don't hurt the sentiments of a few emotional people here who think I'm poking "fun" at Australia :p

13 overs to go, its upto M Hussey, if India mamanges to get Hussey now, then certianly they can restrict to around or less than 250-260

Question of the Day- Why the heck did Shaun Marsh not make it to the 11?

I see no reason why Cameron White should be playing. Give Marsh a chance up the order. For Chrissake, give him one. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread