Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Get a pair of Glass, this ground is really small compare to other grounds in India.

It's the same ground for both teams and if anything it's worse for the team batting second. Both the captains even said that they would have batted first.

It's the same ground for both teams and if anything it's worse for the team batting second. Both the captains even said that they would have batted first.

I am not talking becasue Yuvraj is smashing, I am telling because its really a small ground comparing to other grounds in India. I have even told the same when Hussey got that SIX.

MJ is back. Now he will show UV who the boss is. Flat track bully.

Avroneel, stop making up petty excuses. Your just making yourself look stupid.

This ground is too small just like Kiwi ones.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Bloody umpires, dont even raise fingers when its out :sarcasm

LOOOL. Ponting got away with a dead on middle stump plumb LBW from Jadeja. Again, its ironic 20 overs later Jadeja got him again with the exact same delivery and this time the umpire gave it out.

Looks like we're going to get a good mauling in this series. Even with the champions trophy victory, never felt convinced by this bunch.

Hardly there are anyone on whom we can rely. Is that Manou the only one we had in stock as another backup :doh

Avroneel, stop making up petty excuses. Your just making yourself look stupid.

Get prepaired for a barrage of "players Injured" and "Umpires Cheaters" excuses. ENJOY IT! I do :D :rtfl :rtfl THIS IS VICTORY

Users who are viewing this thread