Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

This is one of the best recent inning played by Yuvraj. no matter if it's a flat pitch or 3d, others were targeting him and it's a answer to them.

It takes 2 balls to remove these two.

Man this Aussie side is not one we should celebrate wins against. :noway

Ahaaa! the One day Charm!

This will be a tight win, hope this two dont make Bhajji bat :p

Indiuan umpiries should not umpiring for the next matches i think neutral umpiring will be a good decision

I don't see any decision wrong today. LBW against Yuvi was very marginal. It's given not out 90/100 times.

White was out. Check recordings.

Punter was out. Again check recordings.

:doh
Lord is not even a big ground, but definately much bigger than this one.
The point is that the Australian innings was played on the same ground and possibly a better pitch if anything. You are embarassing yourself with comments like these. It seems to me like you are trying too hard to prove that you are an Aussie supporter and hence keep complaining without ever agreeing to the fact that the opposition performed better.

And please do not talk of injuries. Noone allowed us an inch when we said that injuries hurt our chances in the Champions Trophy. Please move on.

Before anyone says I`m an arrogant fan or something, Iam a proud Indian fan who is irked by the fact that you can never win being an Indian fan in this forums.

:doh

The point is that the Australian innings was played on the same ground and possibly a better pitch if anything. You are embarassing yourself with comments like these. It seems to me like you are trying too hard to prove that you are an Aussie supporter and hence keep complaining without ever agreeing to the fact that the opposition performed better.

And please do not talk of injuries. Noone allowed us an inch when we said that injuries hurt our chances in the Champions Trophy. Please move on.

Before anyone says I`m an arrogant fan or something, Iam a proud Indian fan who is irked by the fact that you can never win being an Indian fan in this forums.

Injuries ??? how many injuries did India had ??

Users who are viewing this thread