Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

I'm not being an overly arrogant supporter so before you say anything Highlander, I'm just clearing it up.

I'm just sitting here with my voodoo doll, trying to kill Yuvraj. Nothing to see here ;)

Before anyone says I`m an arrogant fan or something, Iam a proud Indian fan who is irked by the fact that you can never win being an Indian fan in this forums.

Yeah you can, just when people come across as arrogant/cocky (which does happen whenever India seem to play) you aren't going to be doing yourselves any favours.

Anyway, I'm enjoying seeing Australia lose, but it's not a really strong Aussie XI, I reckon most major teams could beat the team fielded by Aus today

Finally a wicket for Henriques, this one will cheer him for sure :)

This is one of the best recent inning played by Yuvraj. no matter if it's a flat pitch or 3d, others were targeting him and it's a answer to them.

This is`nt a flat wicket. Some of the wickets which you get in Sydney or Adelaide or the Nagpur wicket the other day could be classified as flat but not this one.

LOL. Yuvi was not out there. Umpires are taking Aussies side yet we ARE STILL WINNING :rtfl

Look at mother of all chokes here from India.

Users who are viewing this thread