Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Noooo, Raina, don't take 5 overs to settle today. :upray

Injuries ??? how many injuries did India had ??
It is not as if injuries can be quantified. We lost Yuvraj, Sehwag and Zaheer(still don`t have him) due to injury during the Champions Trophy. Those are 3 big players to miss.

Just look at the last ODI series between these 2 sides, the CB Series in Australia. We beat the Australian side which had Symonds,Gilchrist,Hayden, an in-form Lee fair and square.

Looks like Ponting has lost his faith from Watto since Vadodara match.

It is not as if injuries can be quantified. We lost Yuvraj, Sehwag and Zaheer(still don`t have him) due to injury during the Champions Trophy. Those are 3 big players to miss.

Just look at the last ODI series between these 2 sides, the CB Series in Australia. We beat the Australian side which had Symonds,Gilchrist,Hayden, an in-form Lee fair and square.

DUDE, let him cry!!

I don't get it. Why is Dhoni leaving a ball at this stage of the innings?

DUDE, let him cry!!

Most of the Australians supporters here look where did their team lacked whereas WC goes on blaming other factors viz. ground, injury, climatic condition, no proper undergarments etc (kiddin) ;)

I am not crying and why i should even ?? We have won ICC Champions Trophy recently.

Exactly, enjoy the No.1 spot until the end of this series :p its all cool, lets not let these games get to our heads now.

Another brilliant 4 from Dhoni

Users who are viewing this thread