Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Dhoni. Excellent captaincy plus excellent batting! The guy who held the team together after those early jitters, and played a real sensible innings by staying in the crease till the very end. Well done, MSD! :)

If Yuvi had not blasted those runs we would have lost. :facepalm

The Injury hit Australians. playing with a debutant without key players is really painful and is indirectly a loss without the match played.

Even we had a half team and rest in beds injured, so as for now a win is a win.

Opposition were short of some 20-30 runs then it would have been a real nail biting match.

The Oz bowlers? 23 extras! That's too much!

I would like to see how you perform when you have half of your players are out with injury
See the 1st match of this series. UV, Sehwag, Zaheer were not in team but still Australia manage to win only by 4 runs. I have many other matches to tell where most of the players were injured but still they manage to win but dont have time.

See the 1st match of this series. UV, Sehwag, Zaheer were not in team but still Australia manage to win only by 4 runs. I have many other matches to tell where most of the players were injured but still they manage to win.

Really ??? name some then

Yuvi made runs at better strike rate and he is more sexy than Mahi.

He gets MOM.

Easy win for India. Dhoni and Yuvraj knows when to change gears thats what makes them a good batsman flat pitch or bad pitch doesnt matter. They perform on the field not on papers.;)

It's very refreshing to see Ponting's face when his team loses.:D

is it something like this ? ;)

crying+ponting.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread