Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

No, it just Australia suck these days. ;)

:D

It's good to hear that Lee's out. More chances of India winning tomorrow when I'm at the stadium. Though I would have loved to see him in action.

For the record, India have never lost a match when I personally went to see it. I hope the record remains as it is. :upray

Pranav you lucky charm :D

is it something like this ? ;)

crying+ponting.jpg
And like this
pont_682x400_835919a.jpg

and this
Ricky-Ponting107.jpg

and this
80987.jpg

I can count Lee, Bracken and Hopes but others :facepalm

Even I make XI of our injured players in CT.

But aren't all these players were in Commonwealth 2008 series? So why Australia there :sarcasm

When was the last time Lee played a full india tour lol? And james hopes? Andrew Mcdonald is better than him. Bracken the spinner or fast bowler? He wasnt in the champions trophy also i didnt see anyone missing him then.;)

How many players ??

Three players, Yuvraj, Sehwag and Zaheer.

We are missing a whole bunch

Clarke, Haddin, Bracken,Lee, Paine, Hopes. Ferguson (tbh i dont think we miss him)

Ok. I give up. Australia are the ultimate power in cricket and they do not lose games because the opposition plays well. They only lose due to other factors. :sarcasm

To remind you again, you lost to India at home in the CB Series 2008 with a full strength side just a year ago and that was the last time these 2 sides played each other.:rtfl

Or maybe cause I resigned And it is pretty obvious anyway, it's not a bad thing, just different cultures, mean that in the West we do a lot more stuff a lot younger and have different morals/values

Agree but the thing is we dont have the same, you wont find us saying "you ...." etc

wait weren't you banned aye? :spy:spy

Or maybe cause I resigned :doh And it is pretty obvious anyway, it's not a bad thing, just different cultures, mean that in the West we do a lot more stuff a lot younger and have different morals/values

You're older then me!

and yet you sound like a grandpa....now whos fault is that ?? :sarcasm

so next time, stop generalizing and dont comment on any race before you even know it properly !

Like after England beat India in the T20WC. That was modesty personified.

That was down to Indians going on and on and on and on (I can keep on going on...) about how great their side was and they were forced to eat humble pie. You show me where Aussies have been here going on about how great they are in this thread

Way to generalise.

Fact of life pal
and yet you sound like a grandpa....now whos fault is that ?? :sarcasm

WTF? Are you really like 8 mentally?

Good win for India. Yuvi and Dhoni played really well.
World Champion is a crying baby. I actually laugh at his posts than to be serious.

Take it easy guys it's going too far now with Punter's pic posting, you see Sanjay bhai is near us :spy

Users who are viewing this thread