Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

If Yuvi had not blasted those runs we would have lost. :facepalm

Same goes for Dhoni. Had he not played such type of a sensible innings there, it wouldn't have been easy for us. Not to forget that he kept his nerves super cool during the death overs and won us the match. Add to this his captaincy.

Same goes for Dhoni. Had he not played this type of a sensible happened there. Add to this his captaincy.innings, it wouldn't have been easy for us. Not to forget that he kept his nerves super cool during the death overs and won us the match. Add to this his captaincy.

See Yuvi get MOM. When Mahi does it then talk to me. :p

is it something like this ? ;)

crying+ponting.jpg

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Miss Siddhu in commentary box.

Statistics are like miniskirts, they reveal more than what they hide.

Oh! God how d hell i can forgot this! :eek:

UV! King of ODI's! King of sixes! King of 100's

just brushing up Tom's memory :D

Champion trophy is one of example where most of the players were injured. Although we didn't qualify for Super 8 but we didn't defend our lose because of injured player instead we blame our players who didn't played well.

How many players ??

Three players, Yuvraj, Sehwag and Zaheer.

We are missing a whole bunch

Clarke, Haddin, Bracken,Lee, Paine, Hopes. Ferguson (tbh i dont think we miss him)

19 aye? I know you Indians are generally a lot less mature, but jeez :sarcasm

No need to generalize and say things like "you indians" here. Becoz thats called immaturity may be thats why you are not a mod here now?:sarcasm

No need to generalize and say things like "you indians" here. Becoz thats called immaturity may be thats why you are not a mod here now?:sarcasm

Or maybe cause I resigned :doh And it is pretty obvious anyway, it's not a bad thing, just different cultures, mean that in the West we do a lot more stuff a lot younger and have different morals/values

welcome to the forums grandpa !!

You're older then me!

Users who are viewing this thread