Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

But i love it for Last time when Pakistan and India met on that ground Pakistan Scored 300 plus score

lol i remember Shoaib Akhtar was running almost from the boundary becoz of his long runup. :laugh

It's 4.55 AM in Australia, so just expect this guys come online around 6 -7 hours from now.

AND World Champions is not an Australian ;)

Then I have to go there

But I will not as I have went there 2 times and both times India lose :p (which incl. a nail bitting last over match against Pak where Sachin score 99 runs ;))

Then dont think of going there. :mad:

As much as he wishes he was. All Indian cricketers secretly wish they were English or Australian so they could play in the Ashes.

errrr dont remind me of Ashes Cricket 2009 :noway

Mohali has a good pitch and it has a supporting wicket so we could see a good match

Last time Hussey played there in an IPL opening match for CSK. And he scored a century there.

As much as he wishes he was. All Indian cricketers secretly wish they were English or Australian so they could play in the Ashes.

:doh X 100 times

Get me one player who wanna be and you get a vcash prize.

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!! :rtfl:laugh:rtfl:laugh
this post just made my day.

DAMN !! hmarka....your a funny guy !!

Users who are viewing this thread