Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Now before Leggie give me 3rd infraction and I am banned I want to say that UV did really well in today's match. Thanks to all English members who supports UV and only because of you he scored a match winning knock. Hope your wishes about UV continues in every match. :)

Well, he (supposedly) single handedly almost destroyed One Day cricket, so the Ashes shouldn't be much more of a challenge...:p

Unless we reduce the Ashes to 20 overs a side and 1 innings each I am not worried.

Oh and tacky music and hack celebrities too.

Hmarka added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Thanks to all English members who supports UV

Talking to thin air again?

India starting to look like an unbeatable side now,with players coming into form one by one. Even if Australia manages to win 1 game from the remaining 4,it is going to be a real bonus for them. :banana2 :D

Guess Dhoni can sleep soundly tonight knowing the villagers are not going to burn his house down.

;)

That was a joke, let the infractions commence!

Pretty sure mods shouldn't troll :p

Mate,I thought England and Australia were rivals.:D But,are you actually supporting them? :doh :)

valerian140 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Guess Dhoni can sleep soundly tonight knowing the villagers are not going to burn his house down.

;)

That was pretty funny. :rtfl And,true to some extent also. :)

;)

dude, if your wanting to pick a fight, atleast do your homework.
why the villagers ? even the city lads would burn his house down.
its another subject altogether that city or village, its only the uneducated lunatics
who take part in this !

Mate,I thought England and Australia were rivals.:D But,are you actually supporting them? :doh :)

valerian140 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

That was pretty funny. :rtfl And,true to some extent also. :)

Rivalry is in the field.

its another subject altogether that city or village, its only the uneducated lunatics
who take part in this !

It was just a joke mate. Lets not take it seriously. :)

who take part in this !

:) Dont fight with Hmarka he is a cool guy. I wont stop you from fighting with Tom though. :p

Users who are viewing this thread