Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Yea but India can't win the Ashes ever.
Like all cricketers that are not from England and Australia (the vast majority), Indian cricketers don't grow up giving a crap about the Ashes.

Also, I read some UV comments earlier. I have categorically stated earlier that any UV comments will be infracted. Since I missed my opportunity here given that Leggie has gone through and moderated, and all of you guys demonstrated so perfectly how our forum is not mature enough to handle the UV comments, this is your last warning. I'm going to be prowling this thread next match. You have been warned!

Like all cricketers that are not from England and Australia (the vast majority), Indian cricketers don't grow up giving a crap about the Ashes.

I'm going to be prowling this thread next match. You have been warned![/B]

The Ashes comment was a joke.

And we are very scared now! ;)

Lighten up mate, come down to 6th tonight, Ill buy you a drink.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Pfft, we have Modi/the BCCI to BUY the Ashes.

Not everything in the world can be bought, tradition can only be developed over time, something Modi and IPL will learn after it gets cancelled in a few years.

Modi only buys T20 material. So England and Australia have to change the name from Ashes Series to T20 Ashes Series. T20 is the sponsor name. ;)

But he does a lot of commerials so he's obviously a terrible player and a terrible human bineg.

I really didn't get you, he is a horrible human being just because he do commercials ??

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Ashes is not a money seeking business, It has a great history behind it.

It is not as if injuries can be quantified. We lost Yuvraj, Sehwag and Zaheer(still don`t have him) due to injury during the Champions Trophy. Those are 3 big players to miss.

Don't be ridiculous now.

It's not like any of those players are as important as Callum Ferguson or Tim Paine.

Not everything in the world can be bought, tradition can only be developed over time, something Modi and IPL will learn after it gets cancelled in a few years.

Well, he (supposedly) single handedly almost destroyed One Day cricket, so the Ashes shouldn't be much more of a challenge...:p

Users who are viewing this thread