AVK's International Season (Indian Domestic Patch Released)

Hi AVK lover vcan you give me your Hex editor to change team name

can u make a series for me plz

england vs india in england

5 test

1st test: Lords
2nd test:Edgbaston
3rd test:Old Trafford
4th test:trent bridge
5th test: Oval

1st odi:Lords
2nd odi:headingley
3rd odi:old trafford
4th odi:bristol
5th odi:trent bridge
6th odi:Edgbaston
7th odi:oval

plz make this
i would appreciate it a lot

tnks a lot i appreciate it

by the way

the roster for this series

can u put a roster as he current india england series but put the injured player lyk trescothiock vaughan nd jones in

also can u make all the stumps like natwest for the odi's and npower for the test and the pitchads already in the game so u dont have 2 put them in

Deboooo said:
also can u make all the stumps like natwest for the odi's and npower for the test and the pitchads already in the game so u dont have 2 put them in
Mate, tournaments and match conditions can be saved but the stumps and pitchads used in those tournaments or matches can't be saved.Bcoz there is separate file for stumps and pitchads.You have to place these files separately for using Natwest or Npower pitchads.

can u make westindies international season with the squad that currently toured newzealnd . can u please start season from newzealand which included 3 test n 5 odi's and then theres zimbabwe will tour wi. then india and so on. heres the link for westindies future matches :

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/FORTHCOMING/FORTHCOMING_TOURS_WI.html

click on the tours to see the fixtures. ie no. of matches etc.

Hi I can not download from your link give from your computer

well avk, is it possible to make Sharjah series???????

yeah!!!! It take long time to reach sharjah i.e we hve to play agnst bang,pak and indi and then the the sharjah cmes!!!! So we need patience for tht!!! it will be easy if there is sep tournament!!!!

surendar said:
yeah!!!! It take long time to reach sharjah i.e we hve to play agnst bang,pak and indi and then the the sharjah cmes!!!! So we need patience for tht!!! it will be easy if there is sep tournament!!!!
ok ,i'l see what i can do

Users who are viewing this thread