AVK's International Season (Indian Domestic Patch Released)

hey avk2love,
Can u put a tutorial on 'How to edit tournaments in Cricket 2005',I know it requires hex-editing but some of us can come up with good tournaments if you teach us how to do it.
Otherwise u r doing a great job mate.Keep it up.

hi AVK you are doing excellent work.I am Changing Indian squad.for this I am unable to play in your International season because I want to play my own cricketer in your season.how can be it possible??? plase help me.can you tell me to change team name and logo.I want to make Bermuda , Nepal, Hongkong, Germany , Brazil , Afganistan cricket team.is it possible.please mail me at "[email protected]"

avk2love the ros is taking time because i am setting up faces for each player if i give you the ros as it is and you make the tmt the game elements would be loaded according to the tmt(that is the elements in the ros i give you) even if we replace the ros later on

VS / avk2love You are doing excellent wok . can you give me your roster, or teams kit and team logo ?

well the kits will only come out in thepatch along with the ros ,a tmt and a edited exe ....
well u guys can make indian domestic tmts using ur own ros ......every thing will be explained and provided in the patch....

Hi AVK Lover you are doing really excellent work .can you make Bolling Machine ??? can you tell me how i ( I Am a Bowller of Indian Cricket team ) can increase my Bowlling speed around 170 KM / Hour ????

haga_cpm said:
Hi AVK Lover you are doing really excellent work .can you make Bolling Machine ??? can you tell me how i ( I Am a Bowller of Indian Cricket team ) can increase my Bowlling speed around 170 KM / Hour ????
srry but i didn't get u

avk2love said:
srry but i didn't get u
avk2love, haga wants u to make a bowling machine for Cricket 2005 so that
he can increase or decrease the speed of any bowler he like much like the Player Editor.I think you got it this time. ;)

can you tell me fsh code of kit of Tasmania , queensland, victoria, south australia, etc.

these ar the one day kits
870c6598af94a4b5d61e5fe4bb68b1f5.fsh New South Wales
c4eda9cb372bb7c828f9b722f648a22f.fsh South Australia
5faea6241ede2ada7b4b7525934c02da.fsh Tasmania
65c8b03ae48af5f5657ab56dc2da9079.fsh Victoria
35a7dab57f9968a7886d8a47165813e2.fsh Western Australia
a1bc6348f803f51ba714ad1d506f7e1d.fsh Queensland

Thank you for helping me,can you give me .fsh file of test kits, helmet ???? can you tell me change the name of tournament ?? please. you are requested to release Indian Domestic season as soon as possible.

can you tell me which "hex Editor" are you using to change team name

Users who are viewing this thread