Bangladesh in New Zealand

Ross Taylor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think Cumming has overstayed his welcome in the Black Caps once again. I mean against any other side 42 is a avg. score but he should do better i think they were sayin about 9 of his last 15 Test dismisals were LBW.
Im getting annoyed but some bad Umpiring decisions, in this series as well as Aus Vs Ind, so many caught behinds are off the pad or thigh pad, LBW's are shocking as well.
Mortazza is hilarious with his little stints at the crease, 2 sixes in this game lol.
Im disapointed in Chris Martin i mean he should of backed up his 12* with at least one run but he was not out so that must of helped his avg. lol
Im glad to see that we have finally got some consitant bowlers Martin, Mills and O' Brien.

Well thats all ive got to say for now but ill say a little more when the game is finished after tomorrows first session when the last 5 wickets fall.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Kiwis still haven't managed that really dominating batting inns but oh well Bangladesh batting is going 10 times worse. I take Iqbal is injured such a shame after the form he was in Bangladesh really needed him.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Its high time that the ICC follow a 2-Tier system wherein wherein Bangla should play among themselves or A teams or U-19 's.
They are just not good enough.

Man,the likes of Australia would set records by finishing off Tests against Banlga in a day !

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Thats what i dont like though. The whole team is still a young side and according to somethey have some great upcoming talent. Putting them with other teams whouldnt help them but at this moment in time in tests for them is still a learning curve and i feel this is where they should stay instead of just ousting them.

irottev

School Cricketer
I'm not overly happy with our performance, though you can't complain much with the result. I'm also not happy with Cumming. 42 far from cements a place. Out LBW far too much and Hoggard and Sidebottom are bowlers who will exploit that.

I agree about the umpiring, it was pretty shocking. Peter Parker was the main culprit, I don't rate him. Long made one or two wrong ones. Maybe only one but it was a difficult one. Both sides weren't helped by the decisions.

I was very disappointed Fleming didn't go on yet again. He gave his wicket away. Literally. He hit it straight to a fielder on the boundary. There was absolutely no need for it. I think he did it because of the incompetence around him. Sinclair was playing really badly.

For England, i'd pick:

How
Bell
Fulton
Fleming
Styris
Oram
McCullum
Vettori
Bond
Martin
O'Brien
Mills

Mills as 12th man probably, though O'Brien may still not be good enough against England. I believe he out performed Mills though so he earned the spot. (I'd rather have Adams over both of them, but he's obviously not getting selected)

As far as I know, Shane Bond will play as he hasn't played in the ICL yet and is still contracted. If you go and not select him because he's in the ICL, they shouldn't select Vettori, Oram, Fleming etc. either because they're in the IPL which is also not sanctioned. Who cares about the BCCI, it's the same crybaby board who try cancel tours because a few umpiring decisions go against them.

Man,the likes of Australia would set records by finishing off Tests against Banlga in a day !

Except Australia would probably bat a few days themselves. I mean, last time Dizzy got a 200.

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
Just cricket: They already have another seamer, he's probably the best of the bunch, Syed Rasel, injured I think.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Thats what i dont like though. The whole team is still a young side and according to somethey have some great upcoming talent. Putting them with other teams whouldnt help them but at this moment in time in tests for them is still a learning curve and i feel this is where they should stay instead of just ousting them.

I still feel that they were ushered into Test cricket a bit early.
And they havent improved much over the last 10 years.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is there any channel in India showing this series?

Users who are viewing this thread