Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

Whats wrong with getting pumped during a match, can't stop the adrenalin flowing.... I'm sure if it was your favourite Bangladeshi player you'd have no problem with it. Get used to it its being competitive.

Good bowling performance, no brilliant out twice for around 150. Roll on the next game.

LOL! competitive? sledging the last man? then getting hit for 12 runs in between 6 balls? acting like a moron? he was pulling of his hair, just because he couldn't get a tail ender out. that's not competitive, that's being a dumb-tard.

and no, if any of the BD players were acting like a ****** with the Tail enders, i wouldnt have enjoyed it. if you want to sledge, then be a man and sledge good batsman, and sure i will enjoy that.
like i enjoyed when DS was bugging Tamim in T20, then stopped after seeing the result of it.

@ Khalek. no forget OZ now. India. i hope he plays india sometimes soon. i would love to see his face when he gets hit all over the place, by the indians.

Mr So called 150MPH

Last edited:
It's the heat of the moment, he has agression he has to get rid of it some how. He's a competitor and an entertainer, people pay to see players like him. How would you like cricket if everyone went about their duties in a monotonous way with dead-pan expressions on their faces?

Besides, he's not the only bowler who does it anyway.

Today the second test begins,if rain dosent come into the picture,SA might just require 3-3.5 days to wrap up BD.

...people pay to see players like him...

...Besides, he's not the only bowler who does it anyway.

trust me i haven't seen any bowler do that with tail enders. specially not low ranking team's tail enders. (unless he is a chicken).

and sure i will pay my money to see players like him showing aggression at the quality batsmans! not some tail enders. :rolleyes:

Steyn did it against the West Indies too. He has an issue with that.
The thing about him sledging a fast bowler from a good test nation it usually means that the fast bowler he sledges would get a chance to get back at him. But because its Bangladesh and they might have trouble bowling out South Africa and the Bangladesh quick's wont get a chance to have a go at Steyn.
Cant wait for Steyn vs Lee encounter.

me too! cant wait till he plays India or OZ

and remember Z. Khan. Jelly Bean or something. He crushed England when England players pissed him off

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

and a bowling change already? DS only bowled the 1st over... and left?

Edit: changing side

Last edited:
BD going steady,yes they have lost wickets,but not like previous match,where they were loosing wickets in bulk,lets see...they will certainly like to get better score than last two inngs...

2 quick wickets i would say, other then that a good start

1st 15 over with out any loss

Hi Guys I am Grapedo.
Yeah this is good bowling. Good to see Morkel picking up some wickets.

Shakib just got 4 4's in just couple of bowls...just as i was about to say calm down, he gets out!! :mad

and DS gets his man! Shahdat Hossain. LOL

he got trashed all over! :D
Econ. almost 5 with just 1 wicket! well done Mr WanaBe 150 KPH

Last edited:
whats the point of having Shahadat in the side if your not going to give him use of the new ball. He is clearly the biggest bowling talent Bangladesh have and yet they aren't giving him the new ball.

Users who are viewing this thread