Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

South Africa trail by 230 runs with 9 wickets,they have plenty of time,if they play well,rather if they dont loose too many wickets,they would certainly post 400,but they should go session by session...lets see what happens on Day-2.

I feel we can win this match. Good batting by Junaid and Mushfiq, I am really disappointed with Ashraful. Why cant he just score 20-30 and get out!

Good start by the bowlers. They have to bowl in the same L&L and put more pressure on the Saffers.

Hopefully this pitch can provide a challenge for the south african's and help them get prepared for the oz tour.

I feel we can win this match. Good batting by Junaid and Mushfiq, I am really disappointed with Ashraful. Why cant he just score 20-30 and get out!

Good start by the bowlers. They have to bowl in the same L&L and put more pressure on the Saffers.

thats why we never see any success! because we day dream too much! that was only ONE avg. innings from BD, 3 more innings to go...do that math

Smith will get another ton and Saf will win this match too:p

he is out for 26

Current partnership is of 50 runs,hope these bastman stay there...RR is quite slow 2.85 (97/2 in 34 overs)Amla batting on 48,he is looking good..

Current partnership is of 50 runs,hope these bastman stay there...RR is quite slow 2.85 (97/2 in 34 overs)Amla batting on 48,he is looking good..

Slow and steady its good to see some good patient batting. They won't be able to score at 4 or 5 an over against australia.

Shakib gets Kallis, 24. Prince is up next, let's hope he makes a ton.

and out^ i was here to post something, while i was reading ^^ that post, Amla got out. now i forgot what i was gona write!

Go Shakib!!

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

omg another down! !

Before posting a reply to your message, ab devilliers is gone for Duck.:D
DeViilliers is outta touch these days and Shakib is on a roll today.

Oh No :( !! De Villiers shouldn't have been out for a duck, he could have atleast scored 1 :(

This is the first duck of his career but still holds the record for "Most Innings before getting a Duck". I thought possibly he can survive more. .but against Bangladesh. .never imagined this.

Oh No :( !! De Villiers shouldn't have been out for a duck, he could have atleast scored 1 :(

This is the first duck of his career but still holds the record for "Most Innings before getting a Duck". I thought possibly he can survive more. .but against Bangladesh. .never imagined this.

Why do all good things come to an end?:crying

I don't watch alot of Bangladeshi cricket but they seem to have bounced back well from the first match. The two bowlers currently on are bowling very well, these are the times you know that they do deserve to be a test nation. Boucher should have been out then aswell. Im impressed from what I've seen atm. :clap

Users who are viewing this thread