Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

It wont be a draw, no one can save us from losing. Tamim gone for 20, now Ash is at the crease. He will get a ton for sure this time.

Play will resume tomorrow hopefully,still there are two more days to go,and SA only needs 7 more wickets,even if SA gets 2 sessions they might do it.

Last edited:
I want this game to be a draw. The weather in Bloemfontein is not good at the moment. Hopefully rain continues till day 5.

Somehow we've managed to get to 100. Aweful batting. They should try and get to 200 in the next match otherwise I dont see any improvement for this team in the future. Steyn in test matches is destructive as usual, this guy's got a great future.

LOL! Mr Ash has to look up so high! the presenter/commentator (dont know the name) is tall!

Yes Smithy is the MOM! i was hoping it was that DS fuss. he was crying to get the 5th wicket of his when he was on 4th! :mad

In both the inngs BD had similar scores 153,159,Steyn bowled very well....This BD team is new (the earlier tam was suspended as players joined ICl),they will get good experience of playing in different conditions..

i hate DS! he is a cry babe! any one who watched the match would know it. and he fires up soo much vs the Tail Enders!

he was sledging Shahdat out of no where. then Shahdat hit 12 of that over. he was going crazy for 5W :rolleyes:

i hate DS! he is a cry babe! any one who watched the match would know it. and he fires up soo much vs the Tail Enders!

he was sledging Shahdat out of no where. then Shahdat hit 12 of that over. he was going crazy for 5W :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with getting pumped during a match, can't stop the adrenalin flowing.... I'm sure if it was your favourite Bangladeshi player you'd have no problem with it. Get used to it its being competitive.

Good bowling performance, no brilliant out twice for around 150. Roll on the next game.

It would be interesting to see if Dale Steyn is brave enough to sledge the Aussie batsmen in the next tour.

Users who are viewing this thread