Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

On what seems to be a walk in the park batting pitch, McKenzie must be pissed he did not get a big one, then again on the same wicket we all know the SA quickies will get bounce out of it, been a hard day for Bangladesh, not to mention a couple of drop catches.

Not really a walk in the park wicket. There was swing and seam from ball one. So it was the correct decision to bowl. The ball was spinning quite a bit too, but Bangladesh lack firepower. Steyn, Ntini, and Morkel should roll them over pretty quickly on that wicket.

SA in good position,299/1 in just 81 overs,they will be targetting score around 550/600,then possibly they wont even come for 2nd inngs,they might wrap up BD 1st inngs,& then give them follow on.Lets see...

smith and amla gone. kallis and Prince is batting. Kallis scored all his runs of the boundaries so far

MacLovin added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

and thats the end of that

Kallis gone! Good Job Shakib

BD got 4 wickets today,good work,but SA so far 404/5,they would certainly would like to score 500-600,then declare,still there is plenty of time.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Shakib started getting wickets. He's Bangladesh's best bowler in my opinion. Second day of a test in SA for a spinner getting a bunch of wickets is very impressive.

^^ and shockingly he takes himself more as a batsman then a bowler

Shakib adds his third to trouble SA

WTG Shakib!

Great bowling by Shakib, come on boy get a 5 fer! I wish Razzak was there too!

Mashrafe pwns Amla, got him for the 3rd time in this tour which is great to see. Mahbubul also picked a wicket which is very good for the team. Now we need to get them before 450-460 and bat sensibly.

SA 7 down,2 quick wickets,BD really have made a comeback here,they took 6 wickets ,still 58 overs remaining for the day.Good, really they have done a good job.

ICL Saleh...thank you vary much...wait he is too slow, even for Test

lol JK! no but he did good vs NZ, if it wasnt for him we would have been all out on the 1st day!

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

and its 5 for Shakib! :happy

good job SAH!

Shakib get his 2nd 5 fer in tests! Take a bow :happy What a talent he is. Got that wannabe Steyn.

@ Mac, our golden Rajin is just too good to play in ICL crap ;)

South Africa 441/9d

damn it! i wanted them ALL OUT! sounds better :D

Users who are viewing this thread