Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

He is probably sledging, because he has been hammered for a four and a six in the past over. Naeem Islam has an average of 87.00 at the moment.

Last edited:
Dont know about that but he's overdoing it. 200 looks tough now, both Naeem and Shakib are gone.

^^ yup as usal "play out the 50 over" and they are just defeding and LOSING WICKETS either way, plus boring the crowed

and as for S. he finished his 10 over with 3. aww doesnt he want to bowl to tail enders, 6 bouncer in a row and get wickets...

the reason Tamim went crazy was because, "With all respect to Bangladesh you don't want to be peaking at 150 [kph] or whatever against them. You want to be using it [top speed] against the top-playing nations like Australia or at your World Cups." - Dale Steyn

1st of all he doesnt bowl freaking 150 miles, more like 140-ish..and those ball will fly all over vs current India, OZ

I think our team has to fight 500x harder than this, why do we just give up? Pathetic cricketers, disgrace to our nation. The bowlers were crap today and so were our batsmen. Only Tamim was the one attacking and others were just playing to get to 200.

Bangladesh have to play like Dhaka Warriors. Bat first and score plenty of runs and defend the score.

A nice late order partnership is going on between Razzak and Mortaza. 5 more runs and they've got a fifty partnership.

And I would like to see a match between Bangladesh and Dhaka Warriors. I bet Dhaka Warriors would win it. The same counts for Lahore Badshahs and Pakistan.

A nice late order partnership is going on between Razzak and Mortaza. 5 more runs and they've got a fifty partnership.

And I would like to see a match between Bangladesh and Dhaka Warriors. I bet Dhaka Warriors would win it. The same counts for Lahore Badshahs and Pakistan.

ZZ I tend to agree with you on both counts, its good to see the fight from the tail-enders.
Pakistan might be of some opposition, yet I believe Lahore would win, but Warriors would walk thought Bangladesh!! khalek might have something to say about your thoughts and my support but am all for it:p

Dhaka got better...even though they seemed like a bad T20 when they left to play, but proved us all wrong...

lets see how they do in 50/50

Bangladesh had no chance against that score.

If the pitch is slower in the third game they have a shot. Bangladesh don't stand a chance on fast pitches.

ZZ I tend to agree with you on both counts, its good to see the fight from the tail-enders.
Pakistan might be of some opposition, yet I believe Lahore would win, but Warriors would walk thought Bangladesh!! khalek might have something to say about your thoughts and my support but am all for it:p

Dude Dhaka aren't that good. They are playing T20 and they had chance against the teams in ICL because most of the players there are inexperienced youngsters and they lost to Lahore comprehensively because they're all Pakistani players and they have international experiences. Players like Alok Kapali, Nazimuddin, Nafees will all get pwned by Steyn and Morkel brothers anytime.

So Bangladesh > Dhaka Warriors :p

Lets put all the blame on the South Africans, they produced a flat track where we hardly have any chance of winning with our batting line up :noway

khalek added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Next match is @ the Bufallo Park, East London.

The pitch is pretty slow, this was the last ODI played in there http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/rsavbdesh/engine/match/259793.html

Go Bangladesh, you can win it :happy

Next match is @ the Bufallo Park, East London.

The pitch is pretty slow, this was the last ODI played in there http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/rsavbdesh/engine/match/259793.html

Go Bangladesh, you can win it :happy

I dont agree with you. Zimbabwe bat first and scored 150. How do you expect Zimbabwe score 250 runs against a strong team like SA? If you see Zimbabwe team in the early 2000, they even defeated teams like India,Australia,South Africa playing abroad. That game was played in 2006 and Zimbabwe is very week team.

Rainfall expected.:mad:

Mashrafe not going to play in 3rd ODI because of the back pain.

I dont agree with you. Zimbabwe bat first and scored 150. How do you expect Zimbabwe score 250 runs against a strong team like SA? If you see Zimbabwe team in the early 2000, they even defeated teams like India,Australia,South Africa playing abroad. That game was played in 2006 and Zimbabwe is very week team.

Rainfall expected.:mad:

Dude they took 4 wickets of RSA in the 2nd innings, agree that the pitch was wet but still they bowled fine.

I am telling you that there might be a shower during today's game.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread