Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

he is the best possible option ^^

Tamim just got run out. ash running hard for 2nd Tamim being too lazy
and a good partnership comes to an end :noway

MacLovin added 20 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

ash is trying to keep the strike aall the time!

Just thinks about saving money, and dont invite back country like Bangladesh but still tours Bangladesh...they arnt selfish i guess..:happy

There is a good partnership going on with Ashraful and Shakib Al Hasan. Ashraful has one of those days, that he scores big and that scenario is coming close.

Ashraful dealing in boundaries at the moment. Although I have a feeling that if he falls, the game is SA's to take.

Well, Ashraful is gone and Steyn got two wickets in two balls and is now on a hattrick. But he doesn't get it.

and Sakib just left too :noway

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Just thinks about saving money, and dont invite back country like Bangladesh but still tours Bangladesh...they arnt selfish i guess..:happy

why you just copy and paste my lines? =S

Steyn should be givin a chance to collect five wickets. Naeem Islam hit a six and has a batting average of 63 now (only played 4 ODI's).

Maybe Botha doesn't like it that Steyn got four wickets and he got none. And Naeem Islam's batting average is now 71.

South Africa has 38 extras.

Last edited:
If Ash scored 27 more, get to 100, and played out 50 overs, we would have won.

Tamim's run out was really costly. he was getting lazy. Ash was making him take all these dubbles
and taking all the strikes, he got tired and... :mad

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Steyn should be givin a chance to collect five wickets. Naeem Islam hit a six and has a batting average of 63 now (only played 4 ODI's).

duck in debut match, 35 not out today and 46 not out vs NZ, his ave is 71 now!

and Ash just dont seem to get over 25!
but he just toped his Test Avg. today :D

Yeah, comfortable in the end of SA, but not comprehensive. The batting had lots of starts which saved them. No one went on which is why they probably under-scored a little. Keep making them bat and I guarantee Bangladesh will bowl them out for a 200-250 score along the line.

South Africa has 38 extras.

That's a LOT of extras.

Bangladesh would indeed have won that game if they'd kept more wickets in hand and batted the overs. Steyn was literally the only thing between Bangladesh and victory.

lol Steyn didnt sledge Tamim this time around unlike in T20 . he just bowled, smiled and stayed away!

but J. Louw did, and Tamim smacked him on the very next 2 balls. and the next over :D

I blame Junaid, Mushfiq, Raqibul and bowlers as well for the loss.

Ash and Shakib played very well. Tamim and Naeem also did fine but no one else could do anything special. That stupid run out between Tamim and Ash messed the game up.

Steyl bowled really well, we've got to play him well in the next 2 matches. I expect him to be injured though.

Users who are viewing this thread