Bangladesh in South Africa 2008-09

man this is so stupid! they kept the SAME team for test!!

:mad

Sadly though that's not even South African local franchise team players. Those are B and C league guys. Bangladesh don't have much of a chance im afraid.

Sadly though that's not even South African local franchise team players. Those are B and C league guys. Bangladesh don't have much of a chance im afraid.

The team is not known to people but the some of the players have good FC stats. Although its true that we dont have much chances against RSA in their soil but we must put up a fight and learn from the mistakes.

The team is not known to people but the some of the players have good FC stats. Although its true that we dont have much chances against RSA in their soil but we must put up a fight and learn from the mistakes.

They have good stats because they don't play against the top franchise players. The only player on that list that jumps out at me is Jonno Beukes and even then he isn't all that great anymore in my opinion.

Great condition for bowling and I think it was good toss to win.Mortaza is getting a fair amount of movement.If Bangladesh won't find any breakthrough within next 45 minutes then it is going to be a long day in field for them.

SA showing respect to BD bowlers, knowing what happened to NZ last month?

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

10 consecutive opening 50's partnership from Smith and N.M.

very rare

No wickets till lunch so far. SA are going on very well. Now we need to get 2-3 wickets before tea and put the pressure back on them. Good bowling Mashrafe though, he's getting nice movements and another good thing is that Shahadat is not bowling that short.

We're toiling atm, few dropped catches were there as well. SA will probably get like 600/2 in Day 2 with some big tons. Smith and Amla are playing very well. Look at Shahadat's economy rate, its woeful. He has the wicket taking ability but his economy rate makes him a mediocre bowler. Need Mashrafe and Shakib to get few breakthroughs here, though I dont see us having a chance of winning this match now as the batsmen will really disappoint.

Users who are viewing this thread