Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Come on New Zealand, bat first! There's more chance of a Taylor special that way. Ugh.

Yo NZ people, is Southee in the test squad? Cricinfo doesn't have him listed and I need to know for FC cricket.

Yo NZ people, is Southee in the test squad? Cricinfo doesn't have him listed and I need to know for FC cricket.

Even if he was, he wouldn't be anywhere near my fantasy XI. To answer your question, yes, he is in the squad for the test series vs Bangladesh.

New Zealand squad: Tim McIntosh, BJ Watling, Peter Ingram, Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Neil Broom, Daniel Vettori (capt), Brendon McCullum (wk), Tim Southee, Daryl Tuffey, Andy McKay, Jeetan Patel, Chris Martin.

If your picking a fantasy XI then picking Southee would probably make sense as he'll be playing at his home ground. Of course he probably won't be selected because our selectors are complete morons but what are ya going to do.

Lol at Shakib's pads and pants. The pants are up too high. The commentators like he is playing village cricket!

I must say, Bangladesh are in with a chance of posting 300+ here. I don't think that would be enough on this ground but it would give the New Zealand batsmen something to chase.

Ian Butler's been average today though, way too many full balls. Martin Guptill wasn't too bad though, he has a pretty deceptive arm ball.

I'll bet Bangladesh wish they had another batsmen in the side like Kayes or Iqbal. It would make a big difference to their aspirations.

OMG! every time i turned it on a wicket fall, 1st Shakib, then Kayes. for Kayes, i was gonna change the channel quickly, but Vettori bowled the quicker 1. and i couldnt even change it and Kayes got out.

Same happened yesterday, when WI was finally putting up a partnership, they got all out as soon as i turned it on! i am flipin bad luck! :mad:

I must say, Bangladesh are in with a chance of posting 300+ here. I don't think that would be enough on this ground but it would give the New Zealand batsmen something to chase.

ya at 1 point :facepalm, may be not 300+ at least over 275. they screwed up.

I'll bet Bangladesh wish they had another batsmen in the side like Kayes or Iqbal. It would make a big difference to their aspirations.

when did Kayes become an example batsman :eek:

About 45 runs came on last 10 overs, loss of 5 wickets! and there was a maiden in there too. They were just saving their wickets today, just to give it all away at the end of the inn, rather than giving it away at the beginning like on the last 2 ODIs.

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

and Kayes was wayyyy too slow! it would have been nice innings may be 6-7 years ago. not in this era. should have stuck around and get some quick runs. but i had to show up, and bad luck it!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread