Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

WTF is Smith on about, you cant be a NZ commentator if you don't even know that McCullum plays for the volts!! He's still living in the past

-D-S-B- added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Ok maybe I got it wrong, Watling opening Ingram at 3. Something like that

No McCullum! So good through the bloody covers! Don't need to play stupid shots like that :facepalm

-D-S-B- added 14 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

:crying No Jesse, not surgery! Wonder if He'll miss the world T20? Oh well Ingram goes alright

50 after 9 overs, looks like the Black Caps will make light work off Bangladesh first respectable batting effort of the tour.

Eww maybe spin is Ingram's weakness? Can anyone tell me if he is usually any good against spin, as that is the first ball I've seen him play against a spinner :laugh

How long has Jesse Ryder been injured? Feels like its almost been a year, has to be one of the longest injuries in recent time. Just hope he has not been sitting on his ass drinking the whole time.

More than likely... One of his parties made the news a while back :laugh (Hmarka)

Does Ross Taylor think this game is a joke or something... :facepalm
That shot was just like old times.

How long has Jesse Ryder been injured? Feels like its almost been a year, has to be one of the longest injuries in recent time. Just hope he has not been sitting on his ass drinking the whole time.

With his body shape, he looks like he could put away 20 or 30 cans in one sitting, with ease.

There has been some stupid batting today. If there was a time for Franklin to show his worth it is now.

Ingrams wicket wasn't due to a lack of footwork he just misread the delivery. He got forward to it and expected turn...whoops.

He will no doubt have people calling for him to be culled from the team but todays performance did nothing to support the view that his footwork is detrimental to his game.

Users who are viewing this thread