Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

no Eng arnt turing around then. there is no series until at the end of Oct (67 days). and that to again Zims. no match for a month again. then we host Tri Series with Ind and SL. then 2 test with Ind (Jan 2010). Feb. Fly to NZ. Eng comes to BD. T20 WC. then we go to Eng. play day night Test

Home tests with Ind again? Fly to NZ again? :eek::doh

And it's like 4 countries will be touring us this season.

Last edited:
again? we toured NZ in 07, and it will be 3 years by then.

sorry but there are only 8 other test playing countries, and half of them dont want to play. so you cant get much verities

No it's not 3 years, we toured them in December 2007 and we're touring them in Feb 2010 so its like 2 and a half years and better planning is required for our home seasons. How can we have a ODI series first then have a tri-series with two other teams and have a test series with one of them and then again have a separate ODI and Test series with another touring side.

Huh, Life is too long.

oh i thought it was Jan 07

and its just like any other series man, 1st 2 team test series, then a 3rd team joins them to play ODI series. currently NZ-SL test, IND joins them later. VB series. Aus-Ind test, SL joined them.

we are doing it the other way around. whats the big deal.

I don't really have a problem but I still feel playing one team less would be better like the five match ODI series against Zimbabwe in October. We don't need to help them out if no one's playing them cause it's just overkill and torture for the audience.

Hah, imagine Ray Price charging in with aggression and making faces to the Bangladeshi batsmen and at the end of the day Zimbabwe end up losing the match :facepalm

yeah he pisses me off with his random aggression, and his weird celebration. it was funny how Ash slaped him around the park on ODI 1. though that stupid got out to Price 2ice on the next 2 matches

That was only one fluke innings from him :p Ash and Mushy struggled so much against Price back in Dec-Jan in Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread