Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey have you always gone for South Africa, and is your name Nic Davies or Connor something?

GrayNicolls said:
My real name is Connor. And no, I'm an England fan. :p
Thought so, where does N.Davies come from? I may have guessed Nic because of GrayNIColls.

He wishes to hide his identity :p

Nice little knock from me and Connor is playing superbly!

Should win this one lads from here :)

Chez is gonna be dumped as spinner, what with talent like this on the bench...
Oh, and Slowcoach, I'm in with the mental torment...

In a good position. If we don't win this one I will be VERY suprised.

header_3natrsa_2006_296x85.gif

Bermudans Closing In On Victory, 3/168
gpka8.png
Welcome back to Potchefstroom, for Bermuda and Canada's ICC Tri Series Clash, and what an exciting performance in these past 10 overs from the Bermudans, and they are on top here well and truly, 3/168, an aggressive and entertaining 10 overs, with no wickets lost, and 55 runs scored, and some great shots being played. Let's quickly look at that scorecard now, with Davies and Dubb-Lynch not out, on 93 22 respectively.

30overscorecardfc1.jpg

gpka8.png
So some highlights now, no wickets to show you, but a couple of sixes, one each to the batsmen, and some great overall stroke play entertaining us here today.

sixfordubblynchfullrs5.jpg

daviessixjl4.jpg

gpka8.png
So there are some quick highlights, now we'll just quickly go to the extremely squashed up stats centre now, so you can see who's been bowling well, and batting well.

30overstatscentreec5.jpg

gpka8.png
And that's the story so far, Bermuda on top at this stage, largely thanks to Davies, and also Teague and Dubb-Lynch, so can Canada produce something special, or will the Bermudans run away with this match, and with only 20 runs to go, will Davies get his century, or perhaps Dubb-Lynch will get near 50, or will we see some of the aggression which Davies has shown from ball one? Stay tuned, it's going to be an interesting one to watch.

Last edited:
The batters should get us their easily now. Would be nice for GN to get a ton as well

Nice start to my Bermudian career.

Hopefully the team can get a victory and a dream start to the team's national record with us as players. Great stroke-making from GN, that elusive hundred on debut isn't too far off.

header_3natrsa_2006_296x85.gif
Bermuda Defeats Canada By 7 Wickets​
58437.icon.jpg
Welcome Back to Potchefstroom, where Bermuda have just defeated Canada by 7 wickets, in the first match of this ICC Tri Series, the Bermudans dominated throughout, led by a brilliant innings bowling, and then a brilliant century from Connor/Nic Davies. Canada were just not in it for the mst of it, they didn't attack enough and when they did and didn't they got out, now the key players included John Davison, he picked up a half-century, and Dean Sherr, his opposing skipper, who took 4 wickets, and of course the Bermudan Opener Davies, who almost missed out, with four off the last ball getting them over the line, when scores were tied, and getting Davies to 100, let's look at the final scorecard now.

finalscorecardgn1.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
Well there was jubilation for the winners, as you can see right here.

endofgamefv2.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
A brilliant innings from Davies was of course the main highlight, here are the full, less squashed up stats from this match, so you can see who bowled well, who batted well, and how they did it too.

dastatscentreir9.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
Well even though it was an easy victory for Bermuda, with some great performers all around, it was a tense final few overs for them, especially Davies, who could've easily been left stranded by his partner in the 90s, but it was good sportsmanship from Dubb-Lynch, who blocked and left quite a few late in the game, so that Davies could get to his century, ultimately Davies needed every run they had to chase, with about 6 to go, so lucky for him he brought it up, well we have to go down to ground level now, for the post match presentation, where Dwayne Leverock is waiting.

By the way, does anyone know how to get your typing history up, my internet stuffed me up after I finished the post match.

We got the runs pretty quickly. Sorry but I can't help you out there - not sure how to do it. Well played Nic, great innings :clap

Users who are viewing this thread