Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
header_3natrsa_2006_296x85.gif
Netherlands Off To Flyer​

58437.icon.jpg
Welcome back to SuperSports coverage of this ICC Tri Series match, between The Netherlands and Bermuda, and Holland are on top here, 1/52 after 10 overs, with some damaging cricket being played by Reekers here, he made 36 off 28 before getting out going for what would have been his 4th six, let's have a look at the scorecard and the stats now:

10overscorecardxb6.jpg

10overbattingstatsgr3.jpg

10overbowlingstatsgc8.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
So as you can see, Reekers doing some real damage to the Bermudans, especially against Dan Lee, who conceded 3 sixes in an over, and also a four from Kloppenburg, in fact we can watch some of the great shots on show today right now:

battinghighlightsuz5.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
Well Reekers was great, but eventually a field placement which was a long time coming, was finally made by Zorax Doom, and Saajid Mujahid picked up his second first over wicket in as many matches, Reekers out on the boundary, have a look at this one:

reekerswicketfinalqz5.jpg

58437.icon.jpg
So that's a brief summary of the story so far, we'll be back in just a moment, so stay tuned to SuperSports.

Last edited:
Thats a good catch taken by Zorax :) But we need couple of wickets before they get to 100!

Anyone notice the images are slightly sharper now? I recently discovered how much better Photoshop is at resizing pictures than paint :D

Yea, images are better.
And I was covering my eyes from the sun, not trying to take a catch...
Beh, doesn't look I need to fix the match. You guys can lose it on your own without any help from me :p

Updates coming tomorrow, can't do it tonight as I'm going out soon, but keep discussing the team. Perhaps whoever can tip how Zroax will throw the match?

I have several options. All the fielders in the ring with batsmen bowling, scuff the pitch when we come to bat, open the innings and waste time, keep getting new balls and giving them to the spinners to bowl with, drop catches, runouts, deliberate overthrows...

putting every fielder at slip standing on each others shoulders. When we got to bat, he will lock us in the changing room, therefore getting us all timed out

Netherlands starting well. I reckon Zorax will throw the game by us them needing one to win with us ahving one wicket in hand. The ball goes to Zorax and he misses an easy run-out.

Do I bowl with a sun hat on in this stupid game?
Or do I hide every time I take a wicket?
Or have I not been given a bowl or a bat yet?
I guess I will be driven out of the team anyway due to the overprofiliferation of fast bowlers in our squad.
Oh well, might have to go back to oblivion for a while and play Cricket 07 again.
Cheers Deano, and remember, Australia are never beaten by a better team, they only lose when they play badly.

I think I should give up this pace bowling business and become an off spinner.
I flopped a doosra into a bullet sized hole in an ashtray from about 10 feet so I think I have what it takes.
Will you give me a bowl if I bowl off spin?
C'mon Dean, I'll be your friend...

Last edited:
Ok, ok, it was 6 to 8 feet, I lied (or exaggerated).
And I lied about my age, I thought I would have more pace if I made myself younger.
I guess I will have to rely on my intimidating appearance to fool batsmen into thinking I am fast (hell, it worked for Merv Hughes and Franklyn Rose).

West Strikes!

051153.jpg
Welcome back after that quick break, and what a great wicket was just taken, Matt West forcing Kervezee into a lazy shot against a good ball, and a simple catch taken by Nic Davies, so let's look at it again:

kervezeewicketda7.jpg

051153.jpg
So that's that wicket, let's go back to the action!

NOTE: This was just a quick update as I'm a little busy at the moment, I just wanted to make sure you guys know it's still up and running. And Slowcoach, I don't how else to put this, but no offence, you are weird.

BTW I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this, but if you like this story vote for it in story of the month please, only if you want though! :)

Thats the needed breakthrough :) One or two more wickets in next 5 Overs wud bring us in commanding position!

Users who are viewing this thread