Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
plympilgrim said:
yes i took a wicket and got the main breakthrough
Congratulations. Some bad news however, my computer is undergoing some maintenance and thus I can not continue the story for a couple of weeks at the most. I will post updates here as soon as they become available, and thanks so much to everyone who voted for the Story Of The Month February 2007! And of course to everyone who has been here as well, posting and playing! Keep it up while I'm using my old comp!

I pray for all of us who use the internet, I pray that we don't become trapped in cyberspace like I was and still am, and I pray that you do not go insane and endanger your lives, and I pray that you and your loved ones are happy and healthy and live long and prosperous lives.

Guys just to let you know, after this Tri Series is the World Cup, but in order to cash in on the World Cup period I am considering postponing the second half of the Tri Series, in order to play the World Cup sooner, does anyone think that's a good idea?

I think I'll do it, now I just need my comp, there's a chance it will be ready this week, I might even skip the second half of the Tri Series, I need something more interesting to do.

Or you could just say the rest of the tournament got cancelled after Zorax put laxative in our food so we forfeited the rest of the tournament.

Left_Hander said:
Or you could just say the rest of the tournament got cancelled after Zorax put laxative in our food so we forfeited the rest of the tournament.
Sounds good :D, I think we'll go with that one.

Haha. I don't mind just do what you want aus. Hope I can get back in the squad

Okay the comp is finally back, will post some images to save time now without commentary, just a few minutes I hope now.

Wildwil, I'll be happy to include you in the next team if you keep posting, that is only your second post in the thread, first was your form, but I'm happy to include you for next game if you start posting.

can't wait for this to start up again should be good

Ok I will start posting again aus. I just had to format my PC and was busy.

Pictorial Only Update because SuperSports found something more interesting to show. 4/101 off 20 Overs

Just this quickish picture update, SuperSports commentators found something more interesting to do, so here's some pictures of the story here, I can't be bothered formatting it all sorry, it'll all be back next update unless you guys prefer this then I'll be ecstatic.

Stats, Stats, Stats:
statscentretp0.jpg

Kloppenburg was the first to fall since our last update:
kloppenburgwicketiy1.jpg

He hit some good shots before that though:
kloppenburgshotsoi6.jpg

Next wicket to fall was this guy with the long name:
szwarczynskiwicketta7.jpg

And finally the shot of the day goes to this young chap from Holland:
westfellsvannoortwijwitdo3.jpg

Stay Tuned Now, to see if Zorax will really throw the match or continue to catch balls.

Zorax has taken 3 catches :eek: Great!

Users who are viewing this thread