Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
treva said:
Sad to see myself not in the poll even though I have posted regularly...

But a very nice win by us Bermudans and hope for much of the same next match.
Sorry Trev, but 4 posts is not enough to be our captain, our captain needs to be here reading and posting after every update.

Yay :)
Although I hope you all do realise I am an avid match-fixer, and would in all probability open the batting and hog the strike without scoring and will bowl all the batsmen, as well as conceding 80 runs off my overs too. Oh, and I'll probably drop anything that comes my way too, but I don't need to be skipper for that...

On the bright side, you'll all be stinkin' rich! :)

ZoraxDoom said:
Yay :)
Although I hope you all do realise I am an avid match-fixer, and would in all probability open the batting and hog the strike without scoring and will bowl all the batsmen, as well as conceding 80 runs off my overs too. Oh, and I'll probably drop anything that comes my way too, but I don't need to be skipper for that...

On the bright side, you'll all be stinkin' rich! :)
Uh oh. You better not bring that match-fixing here. Someone please think of the team and vote for someone else :p

I just joined so I just found out this forum...cool idea Aus (Insert numbers here)

If there is room...would you allow me to join: RHB, Leggy just brief summary

Yeah Dean you can, but I do need you to give me some stats, so fill out the form if you want in.

Once again there is only a few days left to vote, so make sure you make your vote count, it is your say so have it!

rickyp said:
lol, just read i couldnt vote for myself but to be honest, i would of done it anyway :p
Not surprising, but I'll allow you to nominate a choice other than yourself so that you have a vote that counts.

Sherr: "I'll Fight Back"

Bermudan Captain, Dean Sherr, has vowed to fight back and return for Bermuda's next match against Canada, after scans revealed the skipper's injury was low grade, and that he is unlucky to miss out on playing against the Netherlands in their next match, this Sunday.

"I'm disappointed to miss, but I'm sure the team will still have the depth to cover for me, and to beat Holland. I think we are a great team and should be able to win this match if we put our heads to it. I'll be helping out in the coaching of the game, so I will still be there, and I will fight back. I'm hoping to be fit for the next game after this one, against Canada again, so hopefully I can do it. I'm not an long-term injury sort of person, and I was probably quite unlucky to get injured, I believe Zorax has been docked his match pay for the next game for his reckless throw, but he's also one of the favourites to lead the side next game, but hopefully we can win, and I can be fit for next week, doctor says it's low grade, so I've just been doing some light running, with my arm strapped up, but obviously no bowling."

Bermuda is likely to play 2 spinners in its next match, and paceman Mark Rogers is tipped to take Sherr's place as an opening bowler. Sherr also said it would be a good opportunity to see some other guys in action, with vocal team member Matt West also set to make his debut. More news from this minnow country's cricket side will be here, so keep watching and posting.

Bahhh living in America when i was young taught me to hate those Canadians, :D whip 'em hard!

I'll be helping out in the coaching of the game, so I will still be there

Sit near the boundary ropes and instruct ur team men like Ganguly did once :)

he's(Zorax) also one of the favourites to lead the side next game

I tell u, Zorax is an interesting coach with lot of tactics :p So prbly this shd make him a better backup skipper too ;)

Also its a nice & interesting story! Gud Luck for the next game and hope Bermuda make a convincing victory :cool:

Trying to drive me out of the Bermudan team so I swim to Guantanemo Bay are you Dean???

Oh well, I will lay a curse on D.Lee then...

Users who are viewing this thread