Best Batsmen Of next Decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you said Yuvraj is better than Pietersen and Clarke, that statement alone makes your opinion invalid :p

He is probably better than them in 20/20 though but yeah...

He'll easily finish with an average over 40. He's got incredible talent. He just doesn't use it right. Mediocre players don't take bowling attacks apart the way he does. He won't finish with an average over 50 unless he plays with a better attitude and stops wasting his talent.

He has a poor attitude and a poor technique. Surely India must have someone better then Yuvraj Singh in their domestic system?

He has a poor attitude and a poor technique. Surely India must have someone better then Yuvraj Singh in their domestic system?
No one who can match his talent. His technique is flawed because he is too stubborn to accept that he may need to play differently against certain bowlers or in certain conditions. There are several who can perform better than him, but as he showed recently against England, when he gets going, he's a match winner, and there are few in the world better, let alone in India. We are just hoping he gets his act together, improves his attitude, and then he'll be fantastic.

KP has a better attitude to his game, he'll adjust when he has to, and he has too much pride to see himself fail. Yuvi couldn't care less how he's doing unless he is about to get drop, is receiving heavy criticism, or someone sledges him on the field. He's got an ego too, but not about his playing.

I don't know about it talent wise though.

Yuvraj aint Indias best how can he be worlds best. It has to be some Aussie or Englishmen.

Kevin Pietersen
Michael Clarke
Gautam Gambhir
JP Duminy
AB De Villiers
Manoj Tiwary
Ravi Bopara
Joe Denly

Ok, maybe not Denly, but definitely the other 6. I would love to see Denly do well though, he's got a heck of alot of talent and needs to be given chance to showcase that on the biggest stage. I'm a big fan of the guy.

Edit: Forgot to include AB De Villiers :D

Edit again: Forgot Manoj Tiwary as well :p

Forgot Bopara as well :D He's going to be class. He's a big match player, he proves that everytime Essex play on Sky. His hundred in the Pro40 last year was one of the best innings I saw in the whole of last year. The lad's top class, and he's from Essex, and he came to my clubs Presentation evening a couple of years back, the guy's a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread