Beta Patch Improvement Area Thread

Lots of people have been mentioning this issue, but the beta patch is to test things and make sure the final patch is perfect so im sure it will be sorted.

I want that a new patch has something in it for the reverse swing
i want that we should be able to bowl the reverse swing delivery in T20 matches.

i want that we should be able to bowl the reverse swing delivery in T20 matches.

You are right , but usually under normal circumstances , a normal bowler cant get Reverse Swing before 25-35 overs. So it seems that reverse swing is something made in mind keeping the 50 over ODI & the Test Matches only.

mate if you know cricket, you should know thats not possible. lets ask for realistic stuff

mate if you know cricket, you should know thats not possible. lets ask for realistic stuff

well
i totally agree with you
i know the ball needs to be old to get reverse swing
i just wanted to use this reverse swing delivery in the online mode
coz i dont play 50 over match online coz sometimes the game crashes or sometimes other person quits.........connection lost.

Having regular freezes now!!!:( Don't know why, it just happens randomly. never had this in off-line mode before the patch!

It just helps narrow things down plus if it's the edited roster causing problems that would make it my fault and probably result in Rob or Heath trying to kill me for wasting their time.
I wouldn't have thought it was the roster though otherwise the problem would affect everyone.

It just helps narrow things down plus if it's the edited roster causing problems that would make it my fault and probably result in Rob or Heath trying to kill me for wasting their time.
I wouldn't have thought it was the roster though otherwise the problem would affect everyone.

I have still got a copy of the original roster that came with the game. I will bung that one in and see what happens. Saves me uninstalling everything first.

Okay so I returned to the default roster and bowled 30 overs in an ODI England against Australia. No freeze. That is of course still early days and means nought and will need more testing. I need to get to my bed though so not tonight. However the thing I noticed straight away was that my framerates were up and the game was much smoother. Why would this be? Do others have this same experience?

I don't think the roster has changed but anyone experiencing the crashing probs should definitely try and use the default roster and see if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread