Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Fired? That's not nearly harsh enough punishment for this injustice...

I say, 'Off with this head!'

Fired? That's not nearly harsh enough punishment for this injustice...

I say, 'Off with this head!'

He was fired from the company cannon clear across the Yarra, however, I agree we should have cut off his head first.

Watched the video many times, and found this -

attachment.php

Again,this is not a big deal, but can't that be fixed, Ross?

Yes it can!! There you go:

o9D9YWV.jpg

Wasnt difficult at all :cheers!!

He was fired from the company cannon...

Waaaait... wait...

wait wait wait...

Wait.

WAIT.

That was said toooo cavalier to just be a joke.

You clearly own/operate a company cannon.

Last edited:
Yes it can!! There you go:

o9D9YWV.jpg

Wasn't difficult at all :cheers!!

Well, I shared it *just* because I felt that a perfect game like this shouldn't leave any error that could've been fixed. As I said in that post of mine, I noticed this days ago, and almost posted it here, but thought better of it, and left that out. But then I thought Ross, or any Devs didn't notice it, and if it's easily fixable(not as easy as Angy did there), they can do so. Please don't crucify me for that...

BTW, looks like I find something out every fifth time or so I'm watching the BARS preview. Unlike my last post, I'd be happy if this issue's taken seriously...

But still, like Dutchy said, these aren't deal breakers, but this one's something to be considered IMO.

attachment.php

Where's the shadow of the "hand" on the handle of the bat??? :(

EDIT - Sorry, that wasn't a proper screenshot...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
The shoes laces seemed to be tied wrongly. ;)

You just beat me to it!!

BTW first post here... Hi Ross, you and I used to have PM's back on the League Forums prior to RLL2 release, cricket looks sweet cant wait.

It's really amusing that we have a suspected perfect cricket game with tons of features and gameplay mechanics we've been begging for but now people have found other stuff to bitch about

It's really amusing that we have a suspected perfect cricket game with tons of features and gameplay mechanics we've been begging for but now people have found other stuff to bitch about
Because we can't comment on the gameplay until we can play the game, we can pick apart screenshots.

Happy to hear any constructive criticism, anything that can make the game better

Well, I shared it *just* because I felt that a perfect game like this shouldn't leave any error that could've been fixed. As I said in that post of mine, I noticed this days ago, and almost posted it here, but thought better of it, and left that out. But then I thought Ross, or any Devs didn't notice it, and if it's easily fixable(not as easy as Angy did there), they can do so. Please don't crucify me for that...

BTW, looks like I find something out every fifth time or so I'm watching the BARS preview. Unlike my last post, I'd be happy if this issue's taken seriously...

But still, like Dutchy said, these aren't deal breakers, but this one's something to be considered IMO.

Where's the shadow of the "hand" on the handle of the bat??? :(

EDIT - Sorry, that wasn't a proper screenshot...

I would just wait and see whether it bothers you after playing the game. These are not big issues at all and dont matter. You are not going to play the game screenshot by screenshot....it makes you look a bit autistic if I might say so....no offence to sufferers of autism.....

Users who are viewing this thread