Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

I think the umpires frown on this kind of thing during the matches. In the changing rooms it happens a lot but not out on the pitch. It is also a misuse of technology, like photocopying your bum.........

Lmao. :lol
Out of context, still hilarious.

Most incorrect reviews for edges come from bat hitting pad, or bat hitting ground, or ball hitting pad, resulting in an audible sound and/or deflection - any chance of that happening here? Otherwise it would seem correct reviewing decisions would be pretty basic to make.

Last edited:
Why is there no white spot on the ball after pitching and edging??:)

Umpires are not always correct, the BARS will always be correct.

Doubtful, I think getting it wrong adds to the excitement - you never know what will happen!!

True, can you share how you went about getting the bat to ball right in your game. It's something never done near right as the old games always had to bring the ball to the batsmen all most all the time. I have always dreamed of playing a cricket game where the batmen must play the right shot to the right ball or pay. Like trying to cut a ball going over the stumps has always been to easy because the game helps you or playing a drive to a short ball like in IC2010.:spy

Good question!

I'd have to ask MikeM as I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread