Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Good question!

I'd have to ask MikeM as I can't remember.

They should as howlers are part of the game and importantly this is what will force us to hurl controllers against the wall :p

mikey, do we have on demand hotspot,hawkeye etc? i mean for an over can i see the hawkeye or for a shot i have played can i see hotspot?

The worst part of hawkeye in previous games is that it really showed up how poor the bowling AI was. The AI would only ever bowl in 3 different patches and you could see it easily.

Cricket 2007 was like this too, albeit without hawkeye. I remember getting excited when they finally bowled wide outside off so I could do a cut.

The worst part of hawkeye in previous games is that it really showed up how poor the bowling AI was. The AI would only ever bowl in 3 different patches and you could see it easily.

Cricket 2007 was like this too, albeit without hawkeye. I remember getting excited when they finally bowled wide outside off so I could do a cut.

Exactly! That wide-short delivery was a rarity!

A little bit of me died inside when I got shown Hawkeye in Ashes 2009 after an appeal for LBW.

Often the ball was missing three sets of stumps, let alone one.

A little bit of me died inside when I got shown Hawkeye in Ashes 2009 after an appeal for LBW.

Often the ball was missing three sets of stumps, let alone one.

Once I saw the hawk eye in IC10 I thought it was the worst I had seen I har bowled a yorker it was given out the hawk eye showed ball hitting the ststumps and guess what the stumps fell off I was like :O lol

Watched the video many times, and found this -

attachment.php

Again,this is not a big deal, but can't that be fixed, Ross? The bat on the whole doesn't seem to have any such problem, but in the shadow, it looks broken at the toe... (I was planning to post this a few days ago, but as far as I can remember, I didn't do so, if that's not the case, someone please notify me...)

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 349
Watched the video many times, and found this -

attachment.php

Again,this is not a big deal, but can't that be fixed, Ross? The bat on the whole doesn't seem to have any such problem, but in the shadow, it looks broken at the toe... (I was planning to post this a few days ago, but as far as I can remember, I didn't do so, if that's not the case, someone please notify me...)

Well spotted! It is unlikely to be fixed as it does not effect play and is not visible in real time play.

I am so glad that we are down to this level of finding errors because it means we have got so much right :)

Damn!

I just fired the guy who did the laces, ok?

Users who are viewing this thread