Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Yeah, unfortunately the ball colour is playing a part in the render. One for the first patch for sure....

----------

MikeM would be able to fill you in better as I don't have the code/game here - you will get elements shown to you if you were wrong in walking/not taking a review - just to add tension and frustration, should be good in player vs player :)

Awesome, much more like the real stuff. Can't wait to see that happen!

MikeM (cos we can no more call you just Mike :p), could you answer this if possible:
Do we have the three components of BARS available on demand, like when we aren't taking DRS? I could hit a perfect cover drive, then go to the replays, turn on the hotspot and see for myself if I indeed middled the bat. Or I could bowl a perfect over and then turn on the hawkeye to see how good I bowled.

Last edited:
Awesome, much more like the real stuff. Can't wait to see that happen!

MikeM (cos we can no more call you just Mike :p), could you answer this if possible:
Do we have the three components of BARS available on demand, like when we aren't taking DRS? I could hit a perfect cover drive, then go to the replays, turn on the hotspot and see for myself if I indeed middled the bat. Or I could bowl a perfect over and then turn on the hawkeye to see how good my balls were.

I agree, Since this game is very close to realism.
We would like to see replay on demand.
Again, it's like and not want....:rolleyes

All I say is bring on next Friday.

..........and then turn on the hawkeye to see how good my balls were.

I think the umpires frown on this kind of thing during the matches. In the changing rooms it happens a lot but not out on the pitch. It is also a misuse of technology, like photocopying your bum.........

This is the major point I wanted people to see in the video - the ball spins one way and then after the collision spins the other.

There will truly not be two balls bowled the same given the differing heights of bowlers, release timing, wear on the pitch, speed of delivery, wear on the ball, etc etc etc.

Yeah noticed that. Also noticed that the speed of the ball slows down after hitting the edge. Also in the second shot, the way the last two fingers of the bottom hand come off.....it's just majestic as that's what happens in real life. The physics based animation system is spot on. Everything looks fluid.

And could see a new celebration animation at the end when umpires gives it out....:cheers

----------

Was the First ball of a pace bowler and second one of a spinner??:)

There will truly not be two balls bowled the same given the differing heights of bowlers, release timing, wear on the pitch, speed of delivery, wear on the ball, etc etc etc.

I think I just had an orgasm ;)

Users who are viewing this thread