Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Looks brilliant ..... But as others have mentioned .. The speed of the "slow-mo" could be a little faster ... But it looks just awesome ... life like

well that started pretty quick....

people already asking about next week...

It's supposed to be reflective of the process of reviews in real cricket - I think they've got it bang on.
I still feel its tad a bit slow.
But well, the vid is stunning. Loved BARS. Looks awsome. :D
Shouldn't there be no-ball check and snicko meter as well as hawkeye too? Somewhere along the screen Hotspot should be written too or was all that just skipped for this vid?? Nevermind absolutely loved this video. Thank you, Ross.:thumbs

Love it. Great video but one query. Normally in DRS, the players are in a huddle ready for the decision, but the player who is celebrating (good animation btw) is not.

BTW did anyone noticed difference in footworks in both footage? The saffer player had a better footwork even though he edged it. Does that mean different players have different feet movements?

BTW did anyone noticed difference in footworks in both footage? The saffer player had a better footwork even though he edged it. Does that mean different players have different feet movements?

No, footwork will depend on you. Believe the left analog controls the footwork. If you are good at controlling the feet, your batsmen would look prettier playing the shots :p

Somewhere along the screen Hotspot should be written too or was all that just skipped for this vid??
Well they aren't showing any hud yet, but it'll be unlicensed, this is glowy-dot the Big Ant Thermal Camera, not 'hotspot'.

A cricket game that has a close play and miss, that looks believable. Good work on that guys.

I loved the second clip because you could see the impact and slight deviation of the ball. It was just enough to give it over turn it, that is all it takes.

Also, really liked the South African kit. Looked good for an unofficial kit.

Users who are viewing this thread