Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

...but it'll be unlicensed, this is glowy-dot the Big Ant Thermal Camera, not 'hotspot'.

Yeah, the hawk-eye system is called Bowled Over Or Bouncing Indicator Eyesight System ...or BOOBIES for short.

Hmmmm i like boobies as a concept - G rating.... Big Eyes, Big Ears

It's supposed to be reflective of the process of reviews in real cricket - I think they've got it bang on.

It's actually slow. Notice the time it takes for the ball to reach the bat in the first replay. I guess it is okay to slow down considerably when the ball is near the bat, but otherwise it should be regular replay speed.

Not sure if someone noticed the change in ball seam position in the second replay after the batsman nicks it.. its fantstic :cheers:cheers

Yeah, the hawk-eye system is called Bowled Over Or Bouncing Indicator Eyesight System ...or BOOBIES for short.

The next level up from Automatic Route System Evaluator......

your system is much loved by captains as they can ask the umpire to refer by asking "show us your boobies......"

My system is loved because they can then ask.....what does your ARSE say?

BOOBIES will show it hitting middle stump...

Bom Tish

Thank you, I'm here all week. Try the veal...

3 dislikes from Mike Fegan, martyn and naveencc(probably for banning him from PC).
Seriously, they should be some jealous heads.
89ti.png

I'm not entirely sure, but normally there'd be a mark on the ball too, right?

...there is, you can see it with your eyes in the video.

With BOOBIES you can go to the batsmen and say" The BOOBIES are against you" and then jump on them and shove their head in your upper chest.

Really great work only thing is hopefully that is not the sound that you will listen to when there is a review, shouldn't there be music playing or the umpire saying"that is out""Nothing there" "BOOBIES told us otherwise?"

Shouldn't the team gather on taking a review? I can see the fielders and umpire standing still too, is it because the time interval is less?
Yeah, I know thats too much of nitpicking.:facepalm

With BOOBIES you can go to the batsmen and say" The BOOBIES are against you" and then jump on them and shove their head in your upper chest.

Really great work only thing is hopefully that is not the sound that you will listen to when there is a review, shouldn't there be music playing or the umpire saying"that is out""Nothing there" "BOOBIES told us otherwise?"

Yeah........maybe.......

Great clips ross and mike, did mike play the shots or the ai guys.
I bet you had to work for a long time to them edges right in the design of the game. Thanks and can't wait for next week.

PS Come on Aussies get some wickets.:(

I just hope the umpire clip is taken from different shot not the review decision and that is why the fielder is running in the background. Maybe a catch or something...

Users who are viewing this thread