Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

How could there be a cut scene of every variation of edge to be able to fake a clip like this one?

There's an easy explanation for that...

262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

a suggestion would be for the crowd to start cheering once the mark shows up/doesn't show up as they can see it in the big screen in the ground.

I think that would be there in the game (i.e. crowd reaction based on events). For this video Ross just used a crowd noise sound clip in repeat mode.

Ridiculous is thinking that merely because you ask for something that I owe it to you.

Many here wanted edges / BARS, the most "popular" screenshot has been the thermal image, that's why this video was presented as was.

I am upfront and have told you that there is a gameplay session coming and that gameplay videos will come - clearly if you read my posts you will understand the reasons for not showing gameplay yet.

Next week will be a complete unveiling of BARS. If you come at me with the same response next week I will point you to this post.

No gameplay footage next week either? :( Oh well patience is virtue.

I think that would be there in the game (i.e. crowd reaction based on events). For this video Ross just used a crowd noise sound clip in repeat mode.
Did you hear something when there was a bat-ball contact for the first time in both the occasions?

I hope they show one lbw and one edge to the keeper with BARS. And if Ross is generous enough....maybe an edge to slip :D!

Definitely a few different variations next week, bat/pad, etc.. stuff not seen in any game before.

BigEye and BigEars, will be introduced as well.

...what about BigGs?

Did you hear something when there was a bat-ball contact for the first time in both the occasions?

Yeah there was an occasional sound of a mumbled word....dont remember exactly when I heard it, but pretty sure I heard it more than once in that loop!

...those videos are available already, ask DadaRocks about it. He's got the right YouTube link for it*

*In Joke for the purposes of Markkkkkk and prolly nobody else

Yeah there was an occasional sound of a mumbled word....dont remember exactly when I heard it, but pretty sure I heard it more than once in that loop!

I heard it too. Might have been "gone!"

While today's video was great, I'm looking forward to next week where we get the whole picture. I'll feel like I would appreciate the process more once you see it from the beginning.

I am going to have to say that this is rediculous. Ross do you have any idea how many times we have asked for a gameplay video? I am the only one who seems to be bringing up this topic all the time and then people agree with my post later on. Last couple of fridays I have requested a gameplay video of just raw gameplay footage not the cut scenes. We don't really care alot about these graphically enhanced cut scenes when a gameplay it top notch. You will again argue that these are not enhanced but taken from different angle but I can clearly see that this is a cut scene and not a gameplay. Do you ever plan to show us a gameplay footage? No matter how much promising a game looks but a sense of fishyness always takes over when a developer is hesitant to show a gameplay video even when requested several times. Is asking for a gameplay video too much???

Mate just think these two games are a long long test match where the scoring is slow sometimes, Don14 being a lot more exciting test than the rain delay mess that is ashes 2013. I guess we all need to be patient and that includes me.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread