Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Ross is there ever an occasion in wher we the human loose a review?

As in is there a way in which we may be given out but dont no if we have actually hit it or not?

I think thats according to our manual controls.

Awesome work Big Ant, the seam of the ball even changes direction after it hits the edge. Poor Graeme Smith :(

Ross is there ever an occasion in wher we the human loose a review?

As in is there a way in which we may be given out but dont no if we have actually hit it or not?

Yes, i believe the controller does not always vibrate for very fine edges. At least that is what i gathered from a story mikey once told us. Mikey can confirm it.

Ross i have noted a thing in that sneak peek video.
When the south african batsman plays the stroke , his left foot(not front foot one) goes down under the ground... Please check it out guys... See the left leg going down under the ground.. Seems unrealistic one..
Please reply Ross.

Yes, i believe the controller does not always vibrate for very fine edges. At least that is what i gathered from a story mikey once told us. Mikey can confirm it.
Yes, there should be something on those lines or we will get decisions in favor of us everytime!! Also we should not be allowed to view replays before reviewing!!

Ridiculous is thinking that merely because you ask for something that I owe it to you.

Many here wanted edges / BARS, the most "popular" screenshot has been the thermal image, that's why this video was presented as was.

I am upfront and have told you that there is a gameplay session coming and that gameplay videos will come - clearly if you read my posts you will understand the reasons for not showing gameplay yet.

Next week will be a complete unveiling of BARS. If you come at me with the same response next week I will point you to this post.

From your comments you make your self look like first time developer which you obviously are not. Haven't you seen fans asking for gameplay videos from the developers because they want to know how the game feels before they spend their money on it? Especially when 90% of the previous cricket games have failed? Your replies are straight up "I don't give a ---- what you want" type. If I am not forgetting something then isn't the whole point of dedicating a forum to a game, especially at Planetcricket, is to be able to interact with the developer and make requests? In any of your previous replies have you ever mentioned that you are not allowed to post gameplay videos? If I had seen that in any of your posts then I wouldn't have asked for this again.

If I am not forgetting something then isn't the whole point of dedicating a forum to a game, especially at Planetcricket, is to be able to interact with the developer and make requests?

He has no obligation to respond to any request, let alone every request, let alone your request.

How could there be a cut scene of every variation of edge to be able to fake a clip like this one?

I never said its faked. I just said that its a cut scene and not a raw gameplay footage. If the process is automatic then isn't it a type of cutscene? When I refer to raw footage then i mean the bowler bowling a delivery and batsman playing a shot to it.

Ross i have noted a thing in that sneak peek video.
When the south african batsman plays the stroke , his left foot(not front foot one) goes down under the ground... Please check it out guys... See the left leg going down under the ground.. Seems unrealistic one..
Please reply Ross.

Ross reply me please.. Or someone did experienced it?

From your comments you make your self look like first time developer which you obviously are not. Haven't you seen fans asking for gameplay videos from the developers because they want to know how the game feels before they spend their money on it? Especially when 90% of the previous cricket games have failed? Your replies are straight up "I don't give a ---- what you want" type. If I am not forgetting something then isn't the whole point of dedicating a forum to a game, especially at Planetcricket, is to be able to interact with the developer and make requests? In any of your previous replies have you ever mentioned that you are not allowed to post gameplay videos? If I had seen that in any of your posts then I wouldn't have asked for this again.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you: The Internet.

I just hope the umpire clip is taken from different shot not the review decision and that is why the fielder is running in the background. Maybe a catch or something...

it is because the fielder running in the background is in yellow but the fielder in the background behind the batsmen is in black
:)

I never said its faked. I just said that its a cut scene and not a raw gameplay footage. If the process is automatic then isn't it a type of cutscene? When I refer to raw footage then i mean the bowler bowling a delivery and batsman playing a shot to it.
You'll get many gameplay videos during or after play sessions. So stop asking for gameplay videos, please.

Users who are viewing this thread