Big Ant Review System (BARS) "Sneak Peek"

Will there be cheat codes for silicone tape on the edges of the bat ? :D

In case of the 2nd batsman, direction of seam rotation of the ball changed after it had hit the bat. The attention to detail is truly incredible. Also it means that the physics system is well implemented in the game.

Wonderful stuff!

Without being too picky, may I suggest that, in the b/w view, the brightness of hot 'spot' looked pretty much same as the brightness of the design art of the bat. I believe on TV it looks a lot brighter than anything else on the bat. Or is it just me?

This looks like the right thread for this. Any thoughts on this Ross?

I am going to have to say that this is rediculous. Ross do you have any idea how many times we have asked for a gameplay video? I am the only one who seems to be bringing up this topic all the time and then people agree with my post later on. Last couple of fridays I have requested a gameplay video of just raw gameplay footage not the cut scenes. We don't really care alot about these graphically enhanced cut scenes when a gameplay it top notch. You will again argue that these are not enhanced but taken from different angle but I can clearly see that this is a cut scene and not a gameplay. Do you ever plan to show us a gameplay footage? No matter how much promising a game looks but a sense of fishyness always takes over when a developer is hesitant to show a gameplay video even when requested several times. Is asking for a gameplay video too much???

I am going to have to say that this is rediculous. Ross do you have any idea how many times we have asked for a gameplay video? I am the only one who seems to be bringing up this topic all the time and then people agree with my post later on. Last couple of fridays I have requested a gameplay video of just raw gameplay footage not the cut scenes. We don't really care alot about these graphically enhanced cut scenes when a gameplay it top notch. You will again argue that these are not enhanced but taken from different angle but I can clearly see that this is a cut scene and not a gameplay. Do you ever plan to show us a gameplay footage? No matter how much promising a game looks but a sense of fishyness always takes over when a developer is hesitant to show a gameplay video even when requested several times. Is asking for a gameplay video too much???

:facepalm Oh he's a n00b

1) Ross has rules, he would have posted gameplay if he was allowed to
2) I don't think a stuck up brat is going to make him break the rules

Have a glorious time at PC.net HoneyboHoon!

I am going to have to say that I type quite a lot of absolute nonsense...

Cool story bro.

Did you know there's a cricket academy you can download for free that is currently in beta form and we get to muck around and do stuff before the games release? There's also another teaser video showing game-play. You should go check it out. Addendum: There's a good chance nobody cares what you think...

Ridiculous is thinking that merely because you ask for something that I owe it to you.

Many here wanted edges / BARS, the most "popular" screenshot has been the thermal image, that's why this video was presented as was.

I am upfront and have told you that there is a gameplay session coming and that gameplay videos will come - clearly if you read my posts you will understand the reasons for not showing gameplay yet.

Next week will be a complete unveiling of BARS. If you come at me with the same response next week I will point you to this post.

Users who are viewing this thread