Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

They look brilliant Ross!!! Just a question....can we call up these stats whenever we wish to??

yeah, would be good to get some context about how/when these are shown? is it always our choice or will they sometimes be cutscenes etc.

Surely they wouldn't have missed a trick in calling that one "Big Wheel"? :)

The real names in game are Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel.

Given the recent posts about my behaviour and general sentiment I thought go with Big Shot and Big Balls....

I assume we can load these stats up whenever we want?

They look brilliant Ross!!! Just a question....can we call up these stats whenever we wish to??

Yeah, there are lots of filtering options as well. I'll have to let MikeM fill you in on those.

Yeah, there are lots of filtering options as well. I'll have to let MikeM fill you in on those.

Man oh Man!!!!! Really, if we tell someone about the features and the depth in this game, they will think we are lying :yes!

Is there a 1980s filter which just has some lines drawn on the screen by the commentators?

That would be pretty cool but one of those things that are just pointless :lol But that made me think will all these be available when your playing old matches? I suppose its all customizable....

heh, slightly off the track but you just reminded me of this

let's hope DBC14's fielding editor's a touch better.

Soooo funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Angad you made the 3rd one delayed. I think ross is practicing that image sharing soft..

Users who are viewing this thread