Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

ross while playing old matches how different do they look .do the filters have a good effect?how do the filters work (i think the answers in the question)but yeah how do they work.

and for others has a screen shot been posted of match during night time?if yes where?

heh, slightly off the track but you just reminded me of this

let's hope DBC14's fielding editor's a touch better.

Lol...that was hillarious!!! Specially when he puts the fielder behind the second slip and Richie Benaud asks him, whats he doing there :lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nine's graphics were really poor back then - why does that wicket keeper have a body?

Angad you made the 3rd one delayed. I think ross is practicing that image sharing soft..

Lol...nah...blame it on Ajdude for posting the above video!! Am sure everyone at BigAnt was watching and laughing over it :p

----------

ross while playing old matches how different do they look .do the filters have a good effect?how do the filters work (i think the answers in the question)but yeah how do they work.

and for others has a screen shot been posted of match during night time?if yes where?

Check out the screenshot gallery (link on top of page). All your answers are there!!!

bowling_lines_new1.png

I am happy with the first screenshot but I believe the second one is more cartoonish.
If possible, please change the Cyan, white and blue. Remove the cyan altogether and make the white more of a off-white finally, make the blue a bit softer.

Also, the place where the ball pitch (observe the yellow line) is not professional. You can directly pick it from AC09 ;)

Before someone jumps on me, this is purely my opinion...

I am happy with the first screenshot but I believe the second one is more cartoonish.
If possible, please change the Cyan, white and blue. Remove the cyan altogether and make the white more of a off-white finally, make the blue a bit softer.

Also, the place where the ball pitch (observe the yellow line) is not professional. You can directly pick it from AC09 ;)

I guess they followed what is shown in TV. I also guess those are pefect! Rather than the yellow ball you mentioned!

I guess they followed what is shown in TV

Oh! Now I am having a mental block, I am not able to recall what the TV shows :facepalm but for all practical purpose, the cyan should be avoided. But well, its something we can live with.

They may faar look better with original resolution and, with a complete animation and sound. These are little things and they wont miss them:cheers

The colour combination used for the pitch map is pretty good. Anyone who is colour blind will be able to easily distinguish between all the marks without any difficulty. The time it gets slightly confusing is when green and red are used together. Nice colour combination Ross.

embarrassed to write this now but ross when ever the next screen shot is can it have a night shot with the floodlights on.

embarrassed to write this now but ross when ever the next screen shot is can it have a night shot with the floodlights on.

There already is a screenshot from a day and night match!!!

Users who are viewing this thread