Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
avk2love said:
which ausi do u want to be there in the poll

Symonds, Lee, Gilchrist can all hit a ball a long way, Hayden can hit the biggest sixes you've ever seen, he just contains himself all the time.

Marshall isn't a big hitter at all, McCullum can hit the ball big. Cairns showed hes still got it by hitting one onto the roof.

Symonds should of been on that list, he is a big hitter. Gilchrist is a big hitter too, not quite as consistant at the moment. Still he can hit it out of the park when he wants.

Gilchrist said:
Gilchrist, Flintoff, Symonds, Kemp.

If this was a few years ago i'd pick Afridi with that incredible 37 ball century!
But right now i'd probably pick exactly the same players!

How about Abdul Razzaq? When in the mood he can hit some huge sixes. Probably more dangerous than Afridi when in the 'zone'. Ask Anderson or Plunkett!

IloveGilly said:
If this was a few years ago i'd pick Afridi with that incredible 37 ball century!
But right now i'd probably pick exactly the same players!

37 ball century.... Average of 24

Flintoff Avg. 35

Form means a lot in ODI cricket.

I thought we were talking about big hitters,not Captains of England?lol
Pieterson,Symo,Haydos,Gilly,Cairns.......Lee hit a huge one against the WI's.

Everyone mentions Klusener during the WC,but he is smashing the bowling in provincial cricket once again,he's now in the form he was in during the 99 WC.The other day he smashed two sixes streight out of Kingsmead stadium,he even picks the slower ball and smashes it over the boundry.

Afridi has to be the top guy in that list.

If 30 runs are required of last over I will have following batsmen (in order):

Afridi
Symonds
Cairns
Gilchrist
Lara
Sehwag

And Sobers got 36! Kapil Dev hit four sixes in succession! Jayasuriya actually did take 30 runs off an over off Chris Harris, and its rumoured Ravi Shastri once also hit 36 runs in an over.

Users who are viewing this thread