BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
Nooo, Stevie, You beat me, I was going to post the same thing, but mabye took too long too type....oh well....:)

fanirama said:
its wowwwwwwww only if you want to see yourself lose a wicket everytime. The wk quite comfortably throws the ball to the stumps running you out. I've never been able to complete a run this way. whats the point ?
Well What I wud do is call for a run and then get back and then as the WK hits the stump you start the run, but U cant do this in BLIC i.e. you cant run the second time.

Last edited:
To ZoraxDoom,

"What is life,
but a game of cricket."

Duke blah blah 1977.

"What is death,
but a game of cricket(Brian Lara 2k5)"

Played Demo on 30th June 2005.

cricky_maniac said:
To ZoraxDoom,

"What is life,
but a game of cricket."

Duke blah blah 1977.

"What is death,
but a game of cricket(Brian Lara 2k5)"

Played Demo on 30th June 2005.
Ohh great, another comedian. Do you do stand up aswell? :rolleyes:

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

PLEASE VOTE ONLY FOR THE DEMO AND NOT FOR THE FULL VERSION.

i do.especially after the demo and and the PS2 mag. reviews

Last edited:
Oh come on man !!! Its not even released yet then how come you can make an opinion by only reading some crappy reviews !!! Give Codies atleast a chance after letting EA slip three times in a row !!!

Hariz said:
Oh come on man !!! Its not even released yet then how come you can make an opinion by only reading some crappy reviews !!! Give Codies atleast a chance after letting EA slip three times in a row !!!

I know rite. The full version hasn't release yet and you started to give your opinion BLIC 2005 sucks.

You played a 6 over ODI. Big whoop. Try a full test match. On hard. I am sure it will be fun.

yip fun hitting most balls for boundaries and those i can't hit because of the wide stupidness. :cool: from the demo,blic is a failure.

ok.lets put it this way:-

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP after playing the demo?

Even after playing the demo I can tell that game will not be a failure because it has lot of intresting features and is different from EA cricket.

Ledme said:

LOL!!

Ledme said:

LOL!!

I don't really get this, before the games released everyone was like, "Don't Buy Cricket 2005, It will have so many bugs" and now everyone is going out and buying the game..LOL.. Brian Lara International Cricket was the "most promising game" and now because of playing a demo with a few little problems like bowling speed, evryone has gone mad....Even though you may not like the game..You have to realise that these companies actually tried to make a game in which the spent months/years on, and it didn't just happen in 1 day...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread