BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
Sai can you tell me your system spec please I am downloading it and want to know if you have the same as Mine.

ppl ppl bowl a fine line; like short of length, and swing the ball; got two wicket so far, been enjoying the game so far played twice. But I think the wide needs to be sorted out especially in one dayers.

sachin said:
Well at least we will be able to get more of a feel for the game,unlike ck2005(3 overs!Thats ridiculous!).
EA could have made a 6 overs per side demo but it would have been 899 MB in size. And I am not a EA supporter FYI.

The fielder will run and pick up the ball AUTOMATICALLY. You have to press 2 when the meter is on the line to throw it.

saisrini80 said:
Sounds impressive! You lost even after you find all these controls easy?? I am not getting the hang of the bowling at all. And can you tell me if the fielding in the demo is manual? I am playing the PC version!

Here is another cool screenshot! The graphics are brilliant!
blic12it.jpg
The demo does not have crowd animation?? I wanted to see whether the spectators in the crowd start to jump before the ball crosses the boundary.

aprofromindia said:
ppl ppl bowl a fine line; like short of length, and swing the ball; got two wicket so far, been enjoying the game so far played twice. But I think the wide needs to be sorted out especially in one dayers.
I think sooner or later the bowling will be mastered (we will learn the tricks) and then one will be able to get side out for less than 100 in any form of cricket. That would really suck! Hope I am wrong in this.

i played the demo and one word superb:-
Animation really smooth
Graphics far better than any cricket game
Ai very challenging i love the ai
Fielding very releastic excellent once i mastered it
All i can say is it is far better than cricket 2005 which is yuck for me blic rules

rahulk666 said:
The demo does not have crowd animation?? I wanted to see whether the spectators in the crowd start to jump before the ball crosses the boundary.

I think sooner or later the bowling will be mastered (we will learn the tricks) and then one will be able to get side out for less than 100 in any form of cricket. That would really suck! Hope I am wrong in this.

yo rahul...no crowd bcoz there is a option where u can switch on or off the crowd section...

steppie said:
yo rahul...no crowd bcoz there is a option where u can switch on or off the crowd section...
Can someone switch "ON" the crowd option if it is possible to do so and then post a screenshot?? I just want to see if the crowd starts jumping before the ball crosses the boundary.

can anyone pls ans this stupid question of mine..

i really dont know what does anti analising means?if turn it off or on what diffrence does it make in the game..can anyone pls ans this in dteails..thanks a lot buddies..

SkateBoarder2 said:
The fielder will run and pick up the ball AUTOMATICALLY. You have to press 2 when the meter is on the line to throw it.

I dont get any meter at all.

I have a problem. I have configured the controls to match my keyboard. But I do not have a Numpad on my laptop. Just my keyboard with the usual number keys. How do you play with the manual fielding?

steppie said:
can anyone pls ans this stupid question of mine..

i really dont know what does anti analising means?if turn it off or on what diffrence does it make in the game..can anyone pls ans this in dteails..thanks a lot buddies..
AA smooths out the jagged edges we say on the stumps or on the stands.
You need a good graphics card/pc to run it smoothly or else it slows down your performence.
Oh the crowd animation is excellent, it's better then any of the footy games, game has grown on me but it's still far too arcadey.
I liked cricket 2004 by EA where u had a choice to play back or forward shots, they are non exsistent in BLCI.

saisrini80 said:
I dont get any meter at all.

I have a problem. I have configured the controls to match my keyboard. But I do not have a Numpad on my laptop. Just my keyboard with the usual number keys. How do you play with the manual fielding?
Sai, the best thing to do is to buy a cheap $5-$10 keyboard and then connect it to the laptop and play. Just a suggestion.

JANER said:
AA smooths out the jagged edges we say on the stumps or on the stands.
You need a good graphics card/pc to run it smoothly or else it slows down your performence.
Oh the crowd animation is excellent, it's better then any of the footy games, game has grown on me but it's still far too arcadey.
I liked cricket 2004 by EA where u had a choice to play back or forward shots, they are non exsistent in BLCI.

One of features which i think sounds good is the ability to move the batsmen till the very end (till the bowler releases the ball). Can anyone share their experience regarding this??

rahulk666 said:
Sai, the best thing to do is to buy a cheap $5-$10 keyboard and then connect it to the laptop and play. Just a suggestion.

Or do you think it would be a better idea to use my USB Gamepad? I have one which I bought for Cricket 2004!

Anyways, it seems I had the Crowd animations off. Here is a screenshot with them on! It has Gilchrist smashing a six off a very short ball!

102611095.jpg

Sai does your game runs smoot and fine. Cause in my PC it runs slow. I mean whenevr a abtsmen hits a shot. It slows in the middle then runs up fast the slows again and all.

No, that doesnt happen for me at all.

For me, one problem occurs - whenever a fielder from my team gets a catch, he drops it. Is something wrong with my fielding controls? I am at a loss on how to correct it. If its because I do not have Numpad on my laptop, then I cant buy this game at all coz my PC is too low for this game!

Users who are viewing this thread