BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
saisrini80 said:
Or do you think it would be a better idea to use my USB Gamepad? I have one which I bought for Cricket 2004!

Anyways, it seems I had the Crowd animations off. Here is a screenshot with them on! It has Gilchrist smashing a six off a very short ball!

102611095.jpg
Gamepad should work well too, I think...

steppie said:
anti analising

Sounds like something The_gas would know about... :p

And Saisrini, with the fielders dropping catches, you should get a meter that pops up for that (depending if its a outfield catch) where you have to stop it like you do for the throwing.

Well i found the overall look of the game quite good but the fielding and scoring portion goes too fast for the human eye, Well I guess it'll perhaps be addressed in the official patch if not in an unofficial one !!

SkateBoarder2 said:
The fielder will run and pick up the ball AUTOMATICALLY. You have to press 2 when the meter is on the line to throw it.

hey buddy.when i m feilding the meter doesn't come up??whats wrong i m doing???do i have to press something to get the meter on at first and thn click again to throw??

Man I'm quite happy. In my PC it runs slows fast slow fast. I don' what the heck should I do to solve it and in my Laptop the graphics looks horrible.

saisrini80 said:
No, that doesnt happen for me at all.

For me, one problem occurs - whenever a fielder from my team gets a catch, he drops it. Is something wrong with my fielding controls? I am at a loss on how to correct it. If its because I do not have Numpad on my laptop, then I cant buy this game at all coz my PC is too low for this game!

sai play with the low settings

Well I got it working with the joypad. Like the speed of the game. I was even doing alright until I put Gilo on to bowl and went for 26 off the over!

I quite like the gameplay, animations, graphics etc I think it is a better game the Cricket 2005

barmyarmy said:
Well I got it working with the joypad. Like the speed of the game. I was even doing alright until I put Gilo on to bowl and went for 26 off the over!

Hey barmyarmy (or someone!), can you help me on the fielding? Is there really manual fielding in the demo? I am persistently trying to configure it but its not damn working one bit!!! I have tried attaching a new keyboard to my laptop! But still I couldnt configure the fielding part at all! My numlock key is on too!

Guys the demo work well for me. Well, after playing it 30 mins I think cricket 2005 is better than this in many cases. In cricket 2005 when a bowler takes a wicket he celebrate and hug with other players, which looks realistic and that's awesome, but in BILC they don't do anything like that, not even hand shake with other players. And, also it's too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread